College Student Empress - Ch. 4

thank you for picking it up!! jezus imma boutta need to replace the ml
no manbabys allowed.

The Empress and the concubine aren't fighting, are civil with each other, and he is too much of a baby to realize just how good that is?

@looseleaftea Honestly i think it's less him not realizing how good that it is and more that he doesn't really care. The main point for him is that he's essentially been 'friend-zoned' (i hate that term) so hard that the two women he's married to don't see each other as rivals and get along as a result.

It sorta helps that he wouldn't even be affected if they did disdain each other. He's really self-centered, as you can tell from this chapter alone.

Dex-chan lover
nice to see that the 'other woman' isn't actually part of the problem. rather, its the emperor thats being a little piss baby.

Dex-chan lover
Alright everyone here's the ship
Empress X Concubine
So we can watch the "Emperor" go into a complete meltdown with his pathetic baby self

Thank you for picking this up!! 💖 I’m shipping the empress x concubine tbh

@MayhemTrinkets It could be that I’m reading too many Chinese Harem centered novels etc, but it’s so uncommon to see women in the position of legal wife and favored wife getting along. I agree with your opinion that he probably doesn’t care but I’m wondering about his upbringing. Was there no to little fighting in the previous emperor’s harem? How was he brought up that he turned out like this?

I wanna see the emperor suffer in our empress’ hands. He already suffer from friendzone but,, i want to see more. Mwahahahhahahaha

I’m so glad to see that the “female rival” isn’t actually an antagonist! Please let it stay that way. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread