College Student Empress

Just read spoilers about this and oh my god.......... emperor, you're a piece of shit fr. he changes..... i guess. but he's so useless. mc deserved better and she didn't deserve going through all the things she went through

It’s apparent how this is going to end lol it still pretty interesting I guess.

Oml, the Emperor is so annoying. Can we have the MC end up with his consort pls? Sadly this isn’t yuri, tho I wish it was with the way he’s acting. I get it, you love someone else, that doesn’t give you the right to treat her like crap.

trash plotline
the concubine friend who has been nothing but lovely will be villainized and pitted against the heroine, because obviously two girls can't be friends. ml is a disgusting stupid dirtpile till the end and MC, while she is badass, is stupid enough to die twice for the ML even when he chooses the concubine over her. MC has no self respect, ML is ugly, and the concubine was poorly written.

Wait, I'm confused on Lyn's reaction back then when she, the guy, and the MC who arrived later and leaves after giving her statement. Did she start to have feelings on MC? Because if she is, then why not?! However, with all the stuff happening I am sure that MC's love interest would be the guy. Only, the MC and Lyn is making me stay to read this one. I hope the ending would be good for the two of them. PLEASEEE, the two deserve a good ending.
P.S Okay to good to be true. I feel sad. I don't know if I should continue this one. T_T

Group Leader
@Chuepomi its on other sites upto chapter 41 so far (ch15 rn) the quality is decent.

Don't think it will be tled here

i NEED MOREEEE

and i freaking despise the emperor wtf my blood boils everytime he appears wanna smack him

Aggregator gang
@artemis_luna I believe the scan group dropped it as it was licensed and is being released in english by tapas.
However, bato.to has up to chapter 35

Users who are viewing this thread