College Student Empress

This is suuperly enjoyable. I'm all for the MC kick-ass flirtings and go-lucky carousing!

i'm loving this! unique artwork? playful and bold FL? bratty flawed ML? super sweet love"rival"? actual FRIENDSHIP between two female characters?!
Is that a comic or an opened window on a summer night? Cause it's fcking RE-FRE-SHING!

I'm going to drop this because it's pretty clear the MC is going to end up with that dumbass bitch.

I'm loving the strong female lead. I don't give two shits about the male lead, I just want to keep seeing the empress continue to grow in power.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Mc and The Emperor are so cute
The concubine he favors is vicious and is the reason behind most if not all the attempts on the MC life. She only got her position because she seduced the emperor as his nannie so from the point he was really young.
Far as I am aware it gets worse circumstances is he might still be pure saving himself for his favorite concubine, part in why she plays oblivious is because she is balancing out so as soon as they get married she seems to want to kill him and take over the whole kingdom...

I just found out that this manhwa is already licensed in English. It's got 19 chapters out already in English. Can we name the app? Oh well, lol it's called Pocket Comics. It's pretty cheap, kinda like Webtoon; only a couple of coins for the chap.
If you can, please support.

I think the ML was dropped on the head as a kid. So brave of the manwha in having an absolute retard as a ML

@lolnope I'M LOSING YM MIND, THANK YOU FOR THAT COMMENT you expressed my sentiments toward this ml perfectly. thank you, and i repeat for the third time: thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
@Seventwentyseven No problem, I had to do a bomb because so many people are being naive about the story, personally I think this version is better, the art is so much more prettier and the expressions are amazing 😉
Just to clarify, he brother is the one helping her and additionally not confirmed this but she actually prefers the emperor older brother
Either way his emperor growling attitude might be mainly sexual frustration, he wants the empress gone so his favorite consort can take her place and he can make and heir already which I just find plainly funny 😆
I still find it remarkable that you got so many rapist type ML and this one is getting so much crap for having some snide even tho he does it so cutely <3

@Mewples so it seems like the emperor is going on either tsundere phase or teenage phase lmao
good lord the consort is so cheeky and clever. I wonder how will she found out

Fed-Kun's army
@Seventwentyseven
Dude, he is like 14...15 so of course he is xD he is typical teen and people giving him crap for it
it was during the maid situation so around chapter 28? But it’s mainly us as a reader who find out not the Mc...yet....or she is on the brim of knowing..? I know at least one the people on her side is her brother....the whole being into and saving herself for one the older brothers of ML may be incorrect but I am sure it is right?

@Mewples I think ppl are giving him shit partially bc that does NOT look like a teenager. I thought he was like 20 and frankly a twenty smth saying shit like that to a perfectly innocent person just, ain't it. Frankly a teenager saying shit like that to a perfectly innocent person aint it either but at least your expectations for maturity arent let down as badly if they're 14.

It's probably also the fact that he just, ain't cute when he does that to most ppl. I just remeber him being super smug looking when he was first an asshole and that just sticks with u. He becomes much more empathetic once you remeber how hes been treated but when ur first impression is someone telling a woman who has done nothing wrong u wished she were dead, the rage just sort if stays if they dont change their ways much.

Tldr; every1 dislikes him bc his first impression was absolutely horrid and nothing has fundamentally changed abt him as a person

dropped. This is just—no i can’t. I just can’t. He too much of a headache for me and the mc going “awwww so cuuute” ain’t helping either like no way in hell that’s cute. He’s just straight up aggravating and disrespectful.

Fed-Kun's army
@MayhemTrinketsA erm even forgetting his age can you blame him? MC is basically the female villain everyone usually b!tches about in other dramas “if only if she wasen’t there ruin things thoose two could be together like they are meant to be”, “she is in the way!”
If some people want to see everything in narrow on the surface view, fool them for passing up a gem of a story that is setting good ground work to be in depth and compelling And they can settle with peppa pig or something

Users who are viewing this thread