College Student Empress

I hope this chapt get more updates... ㅠㅠㅠ in rar there are 31 episodes.. huhu please

Haha so cuuute, though the chapters are pretty short so...how is it only updated every month? I'm pretty sure it's ever week for webtoons so what's so different about this one ?
Edit:ah and apparently there are already 31 chapters so now I'm even more confused haha~

I saw notice of suspension on the raw site anyone care to translate it?

You go girl !!! That's our MC hahaha !!! Best Empress ever bahahhaha !!!!
Thank you so so much for the translations, aaaahhh im so curious for what'll happen next~~!!!

He fkin trash. I don’t agree on how the mc is engaging with him. Stop giving him goddamn compliments he don’t deserve even if you are just teasing him. She also finds his reactions cute like tf? He is no way near cute. He disgusts me. She should be hurting and stomping all over his pride fr fr. The way she is handling him isn’t satisfying for me but rather frustrating. I may drop depending on the next few chapters.

Group Leader
Normally I’d hate this sort of ML, but it feels like he’s going to end up as our empress’s plaything, totally at her mercy, so I’m willing to approve.

the emperor suckss lmaoo, but i’m loving the relationship growing between the empress and the concubine, makes me feel soft ☺️

This is honestly interesting. I thought it's gonna be shoujo manhwa where the heroine is an idiot who chases romantic relationship or something. But nope, not a shoujo, she's a strong character who pave her own way to reach her goal to survive and love ain't got nothin on her.

ps. love her cute interaction with the others especially the concubine (except the fckn emperor, man-child, it's a necessary trait to make everyone hate him so fck him)

I find their relationship cute. I mean the MC and the lady (I forgot her name). Thank you for translating. <3

Wow, I'm interested just from reading the premise. I didn't even know that could happen with isekai.

I'm here for a Korean college girl killing nobility, let's go

Honestly I hope the concubine doesn't turn out to be evil. honestly if I were the empress I would be okay with the emperor not touching me and just like being healed by the concubine, in fact let me have the concubine! She's so cute! And our empress is such a badass!

Users who are viewing this thread