College Student Empress

I bet that concubine is a epic bitch. Also, who else was happy that the empress dowager actually likes the FL in this??

@Jeonrian Uhh dunno if this will change ur mind but I read raws until ch23
The guy has like 30 concubines, but only likes or even tolerates the first one you see, who doesn't like him romantically at all because she was his former caretaker of sorts when he was a little boy. Childhood crush situation. The concubine is a good person, wants MC to get with Emperor bc MC says she admires him (because of his face LOL.) Emperor is also... despite pretty much being a horny teen he reads ...'books' kind of innocent in a way, he's not some kind of faucet of lechery and heartbreak. I don't even care about his harem, people just forced marriages and the harem on him, he doesn't care about them at all and MC cooly has power over everyone anyway 언닝ㅇ~ 멎져요~

So far the series doesn't go in a dark direction except for some assassination attempt plotline.

The male lead at least more likeable than other emperors who acts haughty , cold, cruel although seems muddle-headed but he is a little bit cute and helpless (like, a little puppy? But I like siberian husky ahahah)Not my cup of tea, but the FL is interesting so I keep going:(

tbh, the ML seems like a real jerk :/ the concubine and everyone else seems pretty nice though, I'll probably pick this back up in the future.

I'm right with the readers about the Emperor LMAO isn't he kinda adorable in a childish way tho

The ML sucks but everyone also thinks he sucks in the story so I think he just has a lot of room for growth. He's just kind of a dumb puppy right now.

Aggregator gang
LMAO, FΏCKIN MAN CHILD

BTW, how the hell is there a harem here? ig cause he has like tons of concubines ?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I read the korean raws (understood it but some terminologies I don't exactly know) man can we get a new ML

I don’t like the fact the mc is sucking up to the Emperor and making him think she likes him...

She’s not serious about you. Honestly she sees you as a joke but because you’re the way you are and is the emperor she pulls your leg.

@nobodygattaknow Yea the 'Harem' tag is more a setting tag than what really happens

@CardiBSlays Naw fam, dw, Emperor doesn't think she likes him, he's saying 'there's no way she's serious about me!' as in she is toying with him and doesn't like him. They both know hehe

it's funn! don't take it too seriously; it's a light-hearted, silly romance-com after all. Thanks for the chapters!!

The emperor is absolutely charmless. I hope a new ML is introduced, cause the current one is worth nothing. I hate the fact that she's making him think she likes him, but it's honestly a smart card to pull at this moment, I hope she doesn't actually start liking him

@JustRyn I mean
I have good news in terms of another potential ML? Some of the raw's advertisement/promotional images seems to have this 'who even is the ML!?' gimmick between the Emperor and this other character, soon to come into the scene...
~Ominous TLor noises~

Users who are viewing this thread