Confession Series

Reading this will give you a big "SINGLE" slap in the face.. It's cute though, diabetes galore🌸~

this is the kind of manga where I have a dopey smile while reading and can't do anything to stop it

Dex-chan lover
Yet another "Why the fuck don't they serialize these stories instead of all that other dumb shit they did serialize?" anthology.

Double-page supporter
"Confession series" is as the title suggests; a series of various confessions between different people & what happens after said confession. That's the brief explanation I'd give for this webcomic/manga.

Now for the long part:
The series is made up of various couples ranging from your normal everyday manga (high school) couples up to monster girls like wolfgirls and angels (and for some reason the "Monster" tag isn't added into this manga's genre). The title itself is self explanatory therefore I won't go into any detail regarding that due to the brief explanation I've given.
The confessions itself ranges from different characters (couples) throughout the series and we get to see their continuation(s) later on after said confession. So far, I haven't seen any of the couples interacting with the other couples therefore I don't know if all of it takes place in the same universe or not (but just because I can, I'm gonna believe that it does).
At first you'd be surprised that most if not all of the confessions so far took place in each of their debut chapters (by "debut chapters", I meant the chapter(s) where we are introduced to new characters/couples) with all of them so far having their own sequels in later chapters about the happenings after their respective debut chapters. You're gonna get confused at first but you'll get what I mean after you've read up to at least 10 chapters long.

For those who are asking: "Should I read this?", I shall answer with another question; "Why not?"
Have a nice reading session, hope you enjoy it

For those who've read up to the latest chapter;
Big Tiddy Undead Goth gf pog

Users who are viewing this thread