Kankin Ou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Fumio’s Lust Will Not Be Quenched!

Dex-chan lover
...He's panicking big time, but it wont lead to his downfall. that would mean the story ends.

Dex-chan lover
Rest in pieces mc. You don’t just kidnap 18 people at once and not be suspicious about it.

Are the letters kinda small or are my eyes just really bad?
It's not you, the font size is noticeably smaller now. I'm starting to open the page images in separate tabs in order to use the default zoom to read things without straining my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's just too much gals, i enjoy those with specific characters not whole bunch of it..

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed the title of this manga is confinement king
makes sense he would seek to up the scale of the ...eh, plot :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
MC's reaction to not the police suspecting him is ridiculous. The girls have no proof just a theory. The kidnap victim Misuzu and most of the bullies don't believe he could do it. His reaction is not a reasonable response especially with how manipulative he has been. A more realistic response would have been for him tohave tried to track down the girls that suspected him. Or work harder on pinning the blame on Anna Terayu.

Banned
His childish fit in page 28 to justify why he's getting angry on behalf of his women/property is like classic male Tsundere behaviour lol. Remind me of Rance.

Fed-Kun's army
This is retarded MC. Why are you kidnapping 18 AT A TIME???? Just do the fucking short hair tall girl and get her to tell you who deduced it was you and then do the smart girl and get the smart girl to not say it was you.....................

Users who are viewing this thread