Conquering the Academy with Just a Sashimi Knife. - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Digging this series so far.
While I like Red Head Assassin Girl, it's likely that the Sword Master's Granddaughter is going to be the FMC; she was our MC's favourite after all.
Well, unless this becomes a harem, that is. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
"Though calling it as draft is putting it very nicely, its practically forced enlistment."

That is the literal definition of a draft. Recruitment would make more sense, since recruitments can be turned down in theory.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Is it a blessing or a curse?

He holds a broken short knife and becomes...a homicidal maniac? It doesn't even require his life to be in danger for this skill to activate?

Double-page supporter
so breaking the sword works... i thought that this might happen so any weapon can become a super bazuka for him

Double-page supporter
Welp that was an entertaining read. This shits ass, hope the author gets their work canceled so their artistic talent can go to helping someone better at writing :)
Technically he's not the writer since it's an adaptation of the web novel. Haven't read the WN but if that did great in Korea then I've got bad news for you, the artist ain't stopping anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
Technically he's not the writer since it's an adaptation of the web novel. Haven't read the WN but if that did great in Korea then I've got bad news for you, the artist ain't stopping anytime soon
It's based on a pre-written work and it is still this bad??
What is going on in Korea man..
(Thanks for telling me)

would like to read more but translators really need a proofreader

Double-page supporter
I can't make sense of the technology of the setting here. I thought it was like renaissance era tech with magic, but apparently there's smartphones?

EDIT: wait i'm dumb, it always was modern era tech. the aesthetics of the academy just tricked me into thinking it was renaissance for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread