Contest Vote: Spread The Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@shin_968
I don't mind uploading your video so long as you're aware it won't be eligible to win the contest.

Group Leader
tenor.gif

j/k

Group Leader
@Zephyrus
Yes, I'm fine with that. I already mentioned that I just want to spread some . Maybe my vid is not destined to win, but I'd be more than happy if it could win someone's heart. The details about the vid is in here, thank you.

@Mr_Detective chill, mate 😅

Damn, I'm late. I wonder why i keep missing the event every year despite it being my birthday month. Ugh. I'll participate next year.

@Zephyrus im just wondering, will the winner be announced anytime soon?
it's been over 5 days im sure and the timestamp says 8 days ago

Group Leader
He doesn't have internet at home so he's only online once every few days when he goes to Starbucks.

Well, looking at the poll, I think it's obvious who the three winners are.

Contributor
@Mr_Detective
The Grand Prize winner, decided by public vote, will receive a $10 Amazon Gift card, graciously donated by @Holo, a game from the amazing @Kafka, and a game from @Lymus's Library of Wonders! There may be more prizes to come, depending on what staff is able to rustle up.
I thought it was only one winner receiving multiple prizes, not three separate winners.

Group Leader
@justforthelulz Guess we'll need some clarification, then. One person getting 3 prizes? That's a bit much. Makes more sense to me to have 3 winners, with a different prize for each.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Aniblade
Sorry, real life has been kicking my butt. I will officially announce the winner either today or tomorrow.

And yes, there will be only one winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread