Convenience Store of the Dead ~The Convenience Store Clerk Will Get Rescued in 100 Days~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 101 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
@Nolzi maybe her vaccine did some crazy stuff besides just stopping the virus / giving immunity or something lol.

Dex-chan lover
Strange words at the end, unless in all that time her experiments worsened the outbreak she is in no way responsible for it, maybe in 3 months the author forgot she was just a combini employee?
Didn't like how she became a super scientist that started a possible cure with shit instruments from following simple guides when actual doctors were unable to do anything, we can say that when she was saved it wasn't even the same person, and not for the character growth.
Author even forced the twists, action and cliffhanger Walking Dead style, You-kun going outside to get some zombie materials and she making a lot of noise so that the zombie would force him back in the shop, from him being at a low risk she almost killed them both, true that at the end the author decided she was starting to act in a delirious way.
It had a decent start and it was going fine, but the author tried too hard to keep readers, I'm just thankful it wasn't 100 big chapters with this kind of developing.

This is some absurd shit, it was good at the beginning until she started 'developing' the vaccine. Like cmon seriously? Thats just absurd, "use my blood" BRUH

@nitsuki 30-ish days actually, she started at around day 66~67; though, this is suppose to be the future, so they may have more knowledge on how to make vaccines and such. How else would an everyday, normal person be able to, right?

@kingguy3 @VooXoo Yeah, that explain things.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness The arm she took blood from got infected, leading to sepsis and likely gangrene. It would have needed to be removed.

Dex-chan lover
how tf did she messed up the world? it didn’t seem like she was the cause of that outbreak tho?

Dex-chan lover
A normal clerk becoming an expert in the fields of science by mixing blood and whatever.
Wow

Should've been better as a survival manga

Dex-chan lover
This might have worked better as a normal manga. The one to few pages per chapter felt rushed and wasn't clear on some happenings.

I'm still not entirely sure what happened in this Chapter.

I'm reasonably certain I understood everything up to this point, but I do not know why she's suddenly the "enemy of Humanity". Has to be related to something that happened in those twelve years that were skipped. Can't think of anything else.

Dex-chan lover
12 years. I'm guessing she did something that gave enough hope of a cure that they didn't just murder all the zombies. This means countless more casualties trying to corral and capture them while pushing mini-nuclear options whenever the situation got out of hand. Ultimately more people could've been killed by that, and exponentially more uninfected.

Aggregator gang
Giving it 100 day limit is probably what makes this feel kinda rushed. Author should just stopped that kind of method, its bad thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread