Convenient Semi-Friend - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Bro.

In my life, I've gotten close to three lesbians I'd consider friends, or almost friends, nowadays. And every single one of them, when drunk, confessed to having trauma and a distorted view of relationships from being messed with by an older high schooler when they were in middle school. (2 of them went to girls only schools)

I know this is just my personal anecdote, but... is this a common thing or something!?

Dex-chan lover
Bro.

In my life, I've gotten close to three lesbians I'd consider friends, or almost friends, nowadays. And every single one of them, when drunk, confessed to having trauma and a distorted view of relationships from being messed with by an older high schooler when they were in middle school. (2 of them went to girls only schools)

I know this is just my personal anecdote, but... is this a common thing or something!?
Don't know if it's common. At least certain that no one has conducted a peer-reviewed study of lesbian relationships. If I had to guess, there is the same amount of inappropriate hitting on school kids whether lesbian, gay, or straight.

I do know it's a common enough trope in lesbian media, though. Kinda like how manga has so much step-sibling love, or NTR, or other non-vanilla stuff. Controversy sells magazines.

Double-page supporter
Don't know if it's common. At least certain that no one has conducted a peer-reviewed study of lesbian relationships. If I had to guess, there is the same amount of inappropriate hitting on school kids whether lesbian, gay, or straight.
There is probably same amount by raw numbers but I'd wager that it's proportionally higher in lgbtq+ communities due to the fact that their dating pool is considerably more limited compared to straight people so sometimes a big age gap becomes the only option

Dex-chan lover
Onee-loli is just awful. How to make people think lgbt+ community is evil 101. It's not normal or acceptable but there's so much of it :(
I'm sure there's an astronomically larger amount of straight lolicon content to the point where the onee-loli should pale in comparison, but of course most weebs conveniently normalize the former. Also, it's not even the gay community producing that shit. Homophobes don't even pretend to look for arguments to call us names, they just do.

Dex-chan lover
Bro.

Sexual minorities are more prone to "taking what we can get", and in that particularly vulnerable and tumultuous period of teenage coming out, when the idea of being single forever hits you in your little thirteen year old heart like a truck, you become easy pickings for predatory older girls looking for an easy target.

Ask me how I know 🙄😭

Users who are viewing this thread