Convenient Semi-Friend - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
DIRECT HIT!!!
Q4O7pBa.png

Power Uploader
She's getting used to holding hands... she's suddenly getting bolder, hits the boob squeeze hug, actually drops the "special"... oh my god... its like watching a OHKO in real time, its beautiful 🥹, Ruka best watch out if she drops the birds and bees, because its gonna bee catastrophic when that happens...

And I have to wait 3 weeks for this again? My heart... im cooked...
It's one month, not 3 weeks. I was late (busy) with typesetting last chapter.

Things are going too smoothly from Suuna's end, I'm scared Rin will darken their doorstep soon. :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Would it really be a misunderstanding? It's kinda highlighted that Ruka got used pretty bad, as much as I'd like some smooth sailing to the finish line, it makes perfect sense that their romance will probably have a speed bump because of latent trust issues or something
I used misunderstanding as a generalisation that all romance plots will have something that derails a developing relationship to ensure some drama and more chapters to publish. But, yeah, in this case misunderstanding isn't quite accurate to describe the derailing event.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL!

i really love how the hands are drawn in this manga. idk why but they just appeal to me

Dex-chan lover
Well, we can safely say that Ruka is a power bottom. No way she can turn this relationship around when she's gay panicking more than a lesbian stuck in Narnia's closet about literally everything 🤦🏽‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
I used misunderstanding as a generalisation that all romance plots will have something that derails a developing relationship to ensure some drama and more chapters to publish. But, yeah, in this case misunderstanding isn't quite accurate to describe the derailing event.
Oh absolutely, in fact despite being coined by Western romance authors the concept of "romancing the best" transcends culture and borders imo. There are rarely fewer than two "but we can't because x" moments and a third act breakup in almost every romance series because it's just so enshrined in this particular genre. There's nothing wrong with that formula, but if you read a lot of romance it gets old REAL quick, not to mention predictable 😭

Dex-chan lover
Suuna is so smooth. This ship just went to flank speed people!!
Brace for impact drama shoals ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread