Crazy Food Truck

Fed-Kun's army
@Yeh Did this guy really just drop in to say Goblin Slayer is better and flex how much manga he's read? The fuck?

Fed-Kun's army
@Yeh You didn't tag anybody. What you really expect me to scrutinize every post in a thread for potential context? Fuck outta here with your pretentious ass.

Yeh

@H-san lmao. I'm not kinkshaming, but you should get your head out of your own ass dude, you're running out of air

An ex-military and a child soldier or (military experiment) travelling together on a food truck?

SIGN ME IN

Mensage copied from the one in the chapter since I think it is important (I'm not the translator) :

Hey, guys. Translator here.

The first volume of Crazy Food Truck came out last month, and the author posted on Twitter that the continuation of the series depends on the sales numbers. If you have the means, please consider purchasing the physical or digital copy! This series is pretty popular on Reddit and MangaDex, but that might not translate to sales. It would suck to see this series get axed because Japanese readers didn't buy enough copies.

You can find links on the series page! If you can buy from Melon Books, Toranoana, or other select bookstores, they even have bonus illustration cards drawn by the artist.

Double-page supporter
Must be SUPER C.Sanders with Burger version or something ...
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Dex-chan lover
Very promising read. Basically post apocalyptic food truck colonel sanders running from the military while pursuing his passion for cooking. It’s hella good

Users who are viewing this thread