Creature Girls: A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World

@Gumak he is not an incel, he couldn't trust the people that took him in because they precisely only took him in to exploit his knowledge, and the women assigned to "serve" him didn't really want to do so in the first place (some of them seem to have been sold into slavery/prostitution before), which he sensed and thus distanced himself from those who didn't open up to him/came to trust him, let alone love him.
This can be seen by the end notes of each chapter that lists the changes in the relationship between him and the maids in numbers by the way, they never get to a positive number until he moves out of the mansion into the mountains/woods.

His story is very sad in contrast to the happy-go-lucky one of the MC, which is a very interesting approach to the story, reminding me of the different stories in e.g. Tate no yuusha no nariagari, where there are different storylines created for each of the 4 heroes, that are rekindled into one string one by one as the story continues, allowing you to experience different stories within a single storyboard.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I just read volume 5. Chapter 29 is a fucking train wreck.

It's not a harem if your buddies can have sex with them too. That's just the Rape Country from the depressing as fuck eroge.

Honestly, if the author does too many Taishi chapters, he might get this series axed. Know your audience dude.

For the record, I'm not even going into the worst thing about chapter 29, because that is too fucking horrifying to repeat.

@AnonMan88 There are a lot softcore/milquetoast mangas out there if you have a weak stomach. It is rare that we finally get a manga that have the guts to stand out of gynocentric norms.

Dex-chan lover
I like how bold this is. Too bad both the art quality and design choices are weak.

@AnonMan88 He probably is saying, and I am saying, that it is interesting and it's fine that even if some people are uncomfortable with the actions, it's different from the rest of the generic harem isekai stuff you normally see. And they even address a lot of cultural differences between the races and try to at least justify their mindset and the reasons behind their actions. WAY more interesting than one guy getting all the women that you see in regular manga. I don't know why you what to make it like everything else. Also FFS, why don't you go into details and explain why chapter 29 is so wrong. In their scenario, those two girls came with a lot of other adventurers to kill all the goblins (including the women and children), so to the goblins it doesn't really matter what kind they do to them since if they came with the resolve to kill all the goblins then might as well use those prisoners to spawn more goblins. And Taishi even said he would be willing to kill them if they don't want to go through the disgrace of birthing goblin children; otherwise, they better get on their knees and beg the goblins for their seed, and after the deed thank the goblins for letting them live. If they don't want that, they shouldn't have tried to attack them, or that that point accepted suicide. The only real victim in that chapter was the sister, who was kidnapped and then later down the line had her children killed in front of her. And maybe almost the group of goblins Taishi was with, since apparently they had nothing to do with the sister but were still attacked (although I guess no one died so not really victims).

Dex-chan lover
@arythazin they were avenging someone who, in your own words, was a victim. Sure, they had the wrong culprit, but intent is worth a lot.

Also, the language used around the sister was horrible. She was supposedly happy to be able to live with the goblins who kidnapped her because she could live with her rape babies. That is an insult to sexual assault survivors. Hell, there even is a name for her particular mental state - Stockholm syndrome.

The main issue is that I think Taishi should be a spinoff, not part of the main story. If it is going to be so different in tone, then it should be separate. One manga for those who are upset by bodily autonomy issues and one manga for those who aren't.

@AnonMan88 That mindset means if I had a problem with one black man, every single black man deserves to be discriminated against and killed, you do see the problem with that type of indiscriminate moral crusading right? I won't say anything involving the incident with the sister and the goblins that kidnapped her since if those goblins were willing to kidnap innocent passerby's then they should be ready for what's coming for them, but the group Taishi's with said they didn't really keep any human women; that means the literally have nothing to do with the situation the sister went though, other than the fact that they are goblins.

I still won't argue much about the sister's situation since it really was rough, and the female adventurer's later on do discuss stockholm syndrome (they even have a different name for it in this world, which confuses Taishi for a bit). Even if she eventually liked her life with the goblins and loved her goblin children, it's definitely problematic the way she was randomly kidnapped and everything that happened to her afterwards.

Also, in case you aren't aware the later chapters do have a lot less Taishi, probably because of https://mangacross.jp/comics/orietsu/ , which is a spinoff that is pretty much just Taishi.

Dex-chan lover
@arythazin I didn't say it would have been good if they succeeded in killing the goblins. They wanted revenge for what the sister went through, but they were attacking the wrong goblins. I was just saying it is understandable (especially since mKakeru doesn't always make his males... distinct).

Fed-Kun's army
It’s funny to me that the only reason the MC hasn’t been completely sidelined by Taishi’s amazing adventure is the variety of monster girls by his side.
If it weren’t for that he’d be a gonner

This already has official translation its just you have to buy it I literally found this manga in my Books a million and they had only the first 2 manga's and he doesnt only get the spider girl its basically magical creatures in general and overall its pretty good wish I could find the rest of the english translations.

There will not be an English version on Mangadex, but, you can find it at Nyaa.
https://nyaa.iss.one/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Creature+Girls%3A+A+Hands-On+Field+Journal+in+Another+World

I posted them here to be convenient for Chinese to watch because its forbidden in China。
You guys can download its Official English version at Nyaa。
Search keywords : Creature Girls at "nya.iss.one/"

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I saw this on hentaifox yesterday and wondered why there's so much talking. And so many fucking pages.

Users who are viewing this thread