Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 239 - Where to Look

Dex-chan lover
Now, why on earth would Oscar have possession over Flora's art book, if he allegedly wanted nothing but to destroy it, and she actively confronted him about it. How on earth would that go, and for fuck's sake, why.

Aggregator gang
Really hope it wasn't just a dream.

I wonder if Oscar had just tried apologizing first. Even if he didn't really know what he did wrong. We women just need to know that men r sorry for shit. We'll still be mad but saying a "sorry" softens us up.

Detective Cat on the case. "Only one truth prevails."

I hope the series gives more time to other characters. Like mix and match them to tell fun stories, with characters that behave differently from Flora, like in Toriko.

Flora has hit me with the "Too much of the mc " disease (Naruto disease). Still loving this "past memories from high school" arc.

Thanks for the translations Darthskippy.

Dex-chan lover
And here we have what I believe to be the second cat in the series to be given thought bubbles

For anyone who wants to know when the truth about Oscar and the artbook is revealed, it happens starting at chapter
and is still being explained/shown as of chapter
which is the latest chapter.

Who would've thought I'd care so much about the lore of this silly one-page-per-chapter manga.

You need a bit of drama and story to balance out hijinks otherwise those stories get stale fast.

I bet the dream was a guilt trip, an alteration of his memories based on his experiences in his modern life. He stole the book just like in the dream; rather than being found out, however, he got away with it, therefore Flora never got back. But he didn't get rid of it, no. He's only now getting guilt dreams over it because of her reaction at the expo and his inability to remember the whole ordeal, and wants to get the book to perhaps obtain a clearer image of how the event unfolded. The reason he's discovered in the dream is his innate desire to have been caught at the time, combined with his idea that Creepy Cats get in the way of all his plans, thus giving him a catalyst for that event to unfold in such an altered way.

Which, if I'm right, also means we can probably cross out a couple of ridiculous events such as [Flora being the Creepy God] as Oscar's disposition towards creepy cats as omens of his own inevitable failure. My boy is starting to grow up.

90T1cdq.png

Users who are viewing this thread