Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 297 - True Culprit

Group Leader
Every time I saw a comment shitting on Oscar I had to hold myself back from spoiling this revel. I stand by the fact Oscar is a little creepy but not a douch.

Eh, this still seems like the author just backtracking because they saw how people didn't like Oscar. Like think about it he still took the book.... That couldn't be changed since it was already said in the story. The only thing the author could do is to come up of a way to blame it on something else (like a cat).

Fed-Kun's army
"He did it, but look there's mitigating circumstances, he would've done the right thing in the end, honest!"

...Maybe he should've not done it in the first place, yeah?

I think the whole arc is to make the fans like Oscar better
At first, the mangaka painted Oscar as a bad guy first, then Oscar would get a good redemption
I never hate him, even if he did wrong things to Flora in the past, he is changed now
Beside Creepy, only Oscar who really cares about Flora in this manga

Dex-chan lover
A lot of this comic is weird backtracking, but this isn't even that bad, compared to creepy cats just becoming a species that exists in this world and that flora has always had an affinity for, compared to how creepy was first introduced, as an anomaly

Someone else stealing from a thief before he is able to return the goods after changing his mind? Yea no, I think Oscar still deserves to be blamed. Sure, I sympathize with his family circumstances and understand why he would do something like this, but that doesn't excuse the fact he did it no?

Dex-chan lover
I, hereby declare that Oscar looks good with his cap or hat on.
Never liked that afro and can't get use to his bald head.
I apologize, if any of you reader feels offended.

Redemption is close, I can feel it. After the past reveal we just need a Rambo chapter from Oscar and we can have him back

I can have my boy back

Yall mad at Oscar but the typical school bully would just beat the shit out of someone. I'd certainly prefer having a workbook that can be replaced stolen over getting the snot beaten out of me.

Besides, all of you have been insufferable teens at some point, you probably did worse shit, get off your high horses

Everybody's talking about how returning the book doesn't make him a better person but like, he's a dumb kid? We were all irresponsible in high school and could be insensitive at times. I guarantee that anybody who had friends in high school can look back and imagine plenty of circumstances where they feel horrified at what they did. Difference is, Oscar is, as a kid, confronting his mistake and trying to take responsibility for it.

Group Leader
@Simply_Fiction
dangerously close to needing the spoiler tag. I kid... or do I!?

@ButterVoice I agree, part of being a kid is being fucking stupid and learning from that stupidity. God I wish I could have learned my lesson that fast and not 10 years later as I am trying to sleep.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's good to hear that the dream Oscar had a long time ago was just a dream, but he still has uh... let's say different issues with him.

That being said, what is our beloved black cat doing here??

Hindsight is 20/20, and teenagers make mistakes. Oscar was in the heat of the moment and went thru stealing the book, at least he wants to return it when he came to his senses. He went and realized his wrongdoing and wants to rectify it.

Dex-chan lover
lets be real here, oscar is unforgivable

maybe griffith tier

but probably beyond it

Fed-Kun's army
Good or bad past, or good or bad intentions aside, it doesn't change the fact that he still need to do something about his stalker tendencies.
It isn't even about him being a good or bad person, just that he have a problem that need to be addressed.

@Nimroth yep totally, it's good he's not the one who hurt her back then, and it's more likely the redhead witch I suppose, but his obsession with Flora is still disturbing and the way he uses his status as a cop as an excuse to creep on her is not okay.

Anyway, #freethegreycats2020.

Users who are viewing this thread