Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 395 - Birdman

Hime looks as if he is crying
Coffee looks thrilled to see Oscar
Creepy is shocked
And poor crow---

Coffee looks so adorable seeing Oscar. After all Coffee went through to be happy with him they have to not want to leave as much as Creepy and Co.

Dex-chan lover
Flora speaking in ancient incantations..
Thank you Oscar for the interruption, just look at how glad Coffee is to see him.

Just a thought about the ritual: If Flora is needed for the ritual, why all the sneaking around and counting on her showing up to the place by herself? In the end, she had to be brought on board willingly anyway, so actually approaching her beforehand should have been way more reliable to ensure she would be there and on board with the ritual.

r/enlightenedbirdmen

@hife Maybe Creepy didn't want Flora to come along because it'd upset him to watch her perform the sendoff ...or maybe the red witch foresaw her coming anyway 👻

Yeah Flora seems to be drawn to all this stuff. I can see the red witch at least guessing she would follow Creepy.

Awwwww! Coffee loves Oscar so much.

I'm wondering if it's that the cats are used to relying on the red haired witch but for some reason this time her power is not enough and that's why Creepy went to get the book with Flora chasing after them. I'd really like more of an explanation but someone mentioned that the story is ending soon?

It feels that there's so much more that could be covered. I'd like to know more about Chilo, the creepy cat homeworld, why creepy cats come to this world, who that one ghost in the mansion is, Oscar and Coffee learning piano together, the history of the red witch and what she's up to in general, the red witch's connection to Flora... there's like a ton of little things that I could see being explored. I really want this world explored for a while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread