Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 397 - Goodbye, Nyangen

Dex-chan lover
NO, I CAN'T TAKE THIS. JUST LOOKING AT CREEPY'S FACE IN THE LAST PANEL IS TOO MUCH DUDE.
Also, again what others have said concerning the title pun on Nyan + Ningen.

It a probably "ningen" aka human but with a twist by adding "nyan" a typical cat noise japanese adds. So nyangen, a word play of sorts.

@FloopySilver Seems like she's not evil, just really creepy 😄 Darthskippy gave a theory saying that she might've been an enemy to cat-enslaving sorcerers - I'd like to think that's the case and that she's the ultimate cat lady.

@Darthskippy thank you! What an emotional page u_u I couldn't help it and looked at the raws haha.

And yeah I think it's like @Reikiiro pointed it out, it's the creepies talking saying goodbye, but prononcing ningen with their cat-accent ^^ (and it's funny you used a ST ref Reikiiro, I was watching Lower Decks like right now).

Nyangen is a combination of Ningen (Human) And Nyan (Mew). So basically a cat saying Human.

Nyan is a typical cat sound and ningen (or however you spell it) means human. So... Stay Strong.
Except that there are 5 more raws according to other comments. I'm not looking them up, but I am somewhat positive it will continue.

Group Leader
@Darthskippy
@monka188 is right. You'd have to be a fucking idiot ESL MTL to not know it's literally just "人間" with "nya" in it.
This is beyond basic, and another clear example of how you're literally just plugging shit into google translate and pasting the results.

Even people with little to zero knowledge about Japanese can figure this out.
@TheMinester No, it's abundantly clear exactly what it is. I certainly hope you're not a translator. Also, stop upscaling all your raws for literally zero reason and learn to optimize your damn files.

Users who are viewing this thread