Crimson Karma - Ch. 21

i just wanna say... Grey Wolf and Lady Fairy Alicia look NOTHING alike.
I don't wanna be the one to break it to you 'Licia, but... i think... ur... nevermind you're too young.
But that's none of my business loudly sips

also i think lady fairy alicia might try to drug and rape 2nd prince later on... it's just (as leslie would call it) her vibes, you know?
maybe i've read too many plot twist mangas so i'm always on edge. she seems like a witch tho.

Is she a friend or an ennemi.
Hopefully it turn into a lesbian love relationship I would like to see that ;)

I just picked up the series from chapter 21 (to see if i'd like it before reading from the beginning)...
I thought Alicia was the main character when i read this Lol. Unfortunately not.

I hope Alicia and Kasia stay friends! That smirk filled me with anxiety lol and I'm really tired of female friendships souring because of a guy.

Maybe she smirked in a "Heh - I can take him in a fight" kinda way????

Dex-chan lover
She so sus but I have hopes there will be a new friend made

At first I was like oh noes you don't touch him lady. Now I just want Alicia and Kasia to be friends in the future. She seems like a nice girl and I hope she won't try to steal the ML after realizing he's interested in Kasia.

I keep thinking she's a guy, especially when she's washing. The only difference I can see between her and the prince are their eyes. Maybe I'm just blind, but it's really throwing me off.😓

i support the g a y n e s s
also what a really nice beautiful person
for a moment i think she was going to do dirty tricks because she thinks the prince likes Kasia more than her (a usual event in shoujo manhwas)

@Cherokeemoon for some reason im getting same vibes like a certain character from The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion and they arent good ones, but I hope youre right, would be a nice twist I guess to not have the first woman we meet to be evil.

Users who are viewing this thread