Crimson Karma - Ch. 21

Will I too am looking forward for the banquet
The blonde lady looks nice so I hope her personality is rotten to the core like most females 😐

Aggregator gang
@Krackers I know right, in a lot of the things I've read whenever another female is introduced she's kind of always evil and it sucks ;-; But same I'm getting those Beatrice vibes too. Hopefully this girl doesn't change her attitude when she finds out Kasia is kind of close to the prince.

Supporter
Darn... I want to like the blonde girl, but I'm scared the author made her another (one of many...) white lotus b*tch...
If some one know the answer, can you PM me to say me if I can like her or if I should not? I don't wand to be disappointed... :'(

Fed-Kun's army
aahhhh if the author makes her evil i will riot!!! cant i have another female character who isnt evil??? is that too much to ask for???

I really hope she isn’t evil. This chapter makes the noble daughter seem like a chill character. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

Aggregator gang
For a second there i thought the noble lady offered Kasia a pink slime lololol thank you for your translations!

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping to see the female knights, I want to see how regular females in this world behave. Also, I hope the lady isn't evil, it feels like many noble ladies that are in manages now are evil.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or does Sir Anacliff's beard look like it was scribbled on by a five year old with a black marker while he was asleep?

Dex-chan lover
I hope that noble stays a good girlfriend and not you know a rival
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
The new character seems fun, but I wished we could seen some other female knights since the only ones we've seen are Kasia and a glimpse of dead ones
Thanks for the chapter!

alicia seems nice. so far a lot of the ladies that kasia has encountered were v helpful and sweet (esp that girl who made her the stressball :). even if alicia turns out to be a love rival that sort of thing, i still hope they end up vibing.

thank you for this chapter!!! :0

Fed-Kun's army
I realise it most likely won't happen but I kinda wish the MC won't get involved in any kind of romance at all. Just her doing her job of helping the prince achieve his goal and nothing more. Even letting the prince be with the blonde girl and the two of them becoming friends and everyone being happy or something like that without the usual drama which come with romance.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

Users who are viewing this thread