Crimson Karma - Ch. 42

no distinct male lead, but it would be nice to see kasia in a settles setting. Maybe raising sheep or strengthening a town.

Yessssss. I support!!!! The moment they first saw each other i KNEW this was my ship!!! As cute as tasel is, i dont really think he fits kasia much. He treats her like his subordinate and she treats him as her leader. But with kasia and ernon, they talk and make jokes with each other and they both hurt and there SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR A HAPPY LIFE BETWEEN THE TWO!!! But we know that if this was a romance, tasel would be the male lead. Luckily this is not a romance so that means that THERES HOPE FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN FRIENDS!!! Im fine with just best friends even. I just hope they dont have to do against each other but we know that inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
Too much mist. Far too much.

This was the second time I noticed a character having a spoon in one hand, a fork in the other. Is that a Korean thing or just a joke by the author?

Ughhh I ship them so much I really hope he’s the ML but I don’t feel like he is 😭 why do I always get second lead syndrome

@direex i read a spoiler somewhere that
he is the ml
but then again take it with a grain of salt as I don't remember that well.

Dex-chan lover
well she wasnt shy infront of a prince ... so i guess an archemage is nothing compared to that

I don't quite like these scenes, like she doesn't have to act embarrassed by at least cover herself or smth idk, whatever.

Honestly I assumed that Tasel is the male lead and despite people saying the Archduke and her have a more friendly relationship compared to Tasel and hers leader and subordinate relationship honestly she probably isn't getting emotionally involved with him currently. She's good at staying professional and currently shes actively finding information, I can't view this as romantic but perhaps an interesting dynamic at best.

I do prefer Tasel as male lead because more then anything he has mutual respect with her, which I find the most important. If you take into consideration Archmage and his magic threre's still a large power dynamic there so there isn't any difference either way... Tasel I think suits the mc better because of the mutual respect they have for each other, their trust be it professional to an extent is also noteworthy. I do think the Archmage is handsome but generally long haired male characters are a hit or miss for me, it just so happens that the only time I actually found the Archmage handsome so far was when the mc first encountered him and he was doing that floating "who da faq are you" thing, and then that was it...

Overall I still prefer Tasel and will be quite disappointed if Archmage is the "male lead" but it seems likely the other surviver at camp x may be the male lead and I'm unsure if he is the Archmage because there was a scene where they compared the other surviver from camp x with someone in her world but I didn't completely follow who was who and who they were referring to. I only recently picked this back up after dropped it.

I don't quite like these scenes, like she doesn't have to act embarrassed by at least cover herself or smth idk, whatever.

Honestly I assumed that Tasel is the male lead and despite people saying the Archduke and her have a more friendly relationship compared to Tasel and hers leader and subordinate relationship honestly she probably isn't getting emotionally involved with him currently. She's good at staying professional and currently shes actively finding information, I can't view this as romantic but perhaps an interesting dynamic at best.

I do prefer Tasel as male lead because more then anything he has mutual respect with her, which I find the most important. If you take into consideration Archmage and his magic threre's still a large power dynamic there so there isn't any difference either way... Tasel I think suits the mc better because of the mutual respect they have for each other, their trust be it professional to an extent is also noteworthy. I do think the Archmage is handsome but generally long haired male characters are a hit or miss for me, it just so happens that the only time I actually found the Archmage handsome so far was when the mc first encountered him and he was doing that floating "who da faq are you" thing, and then that was it...

Overall I still prefer Tasel and will be quite disappointed if Archmage is the "male lead" but it seems likely the other surviver at camp x may be the male lead and I'm unsure if he is the Archmage because there was a scene where they compared the other surviver from camp x with someone in her world but I didn't completely follow who was who and who they were referring to. I only recently picked this back up after dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread