Crimson Karma - Ch. 62

there's no crimson karma available on tappytoon. thanks for the chapter

Is amy lee even legit? There’s no such title under tappytoon (but it is in pocket comics)

Edit: I even checked their twitter account to see if they made an announcement that it’s coming soon but nothing as well, different titles are on the coming soon list

Fuck tappytoon.
In kkp indo the translating haven't reach to this chapter. Anyway, thankyou for the translation 👏😉.
お疲れさまでした

Dex-chan lover
sounds like some fake bs, its not on tappytoon, umh maybe its another translator? ive seen some fucks use this tactitc before to keep a title

tappytoon has not licensed Crimson Karma yet. atleast not for english language in india. (yes, i went through all the comics uploaded by tappytoon, and didn't find it)

Man its gonna take them a year if this is true to catch up, if they go at the rate of 1 ep a week.

But anyway I feel like theyd show proof of who they are..if nothing is announcee within a month id contact tappytoon to see if this is true

Contributor
Ask for a proof of it getting licenced.
Or a word of confirmation from author himself. Like twitter or whatever they use in korea.

Cause it's unlikely that they would contact a translator on discord out of all places for this cause.

yo crimson karma is licensed but by pocket comics not tappytoon, anyways support this app they try to catch up moderately and sometimes they release a mass update if they can.

Thank you for the translation!

I checked on Tappytoon and it wasn’t there. I’m pretty sure if this was anywhere it’d be on Pocket Comics since they’re the ones Crimson Karma is licensed under. (I just checked on Pocket Comics’ app and it’s there with the latest chapter being 32)

So that message for Tappytoon might mean that it’s going to be on Tappytoon sometime in the (far?) future or you’re getting trolled by someone.

welp and I was getting really into these updates after putting off reading this for so long. Thanks for everything so far!

You're getting trolled, this isn't on tappy. I hope you don't stop, been really looking forward to ernon and Kasia's reunion!

Users who are viewing this thread