Crimson Karma - Ch. 64

Thanks for all your hard work. Typesetting and translating is already a ton to do; don’t feel like you have to redraw SFX on top of that. Simply putting a TL:note with the sfx in the margin is wholly appropriate (I personally prefer original sfx with TL notes, but everyone’s different). Especially at the rate you’re TL’ing this series. Keep up the good work!

Aggregator gang
I remember a comment saying the art had gotten worse these last chapters, and yeah... I can definitely see it now... It's evolving, just backwards

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"The shaky font" haha. I love reading scanlator's comments, please don't stop writing them!

Whatever makes it easier for you! I like to see the Korean SFX text and then the English elsewhere, its fun!

Thank you so much and can't wait for the next!!!

I'm okay with the quality of chapters as they are, don't really care about sfx personally
Thank you for the chapter!
Also the comments pages are nice so you can add them if you want to, it's no problem

Tbh if you don’t wanna redraw all of the SFX, you can write in small font what the SFX is supposed to translate into. That’s perfectly fine too! Thank you so much for translations

Dex-chan lover
im gonna be honest as fuck here....i didnt notice any sfx xD i was too into the story to even notice!

Double-page supporter
Personally I prefer the sfx to not be redrawn lol

Unless you’re epically amazing at it, it’s better to not redraw it. (Imho)

I feel like the sfx sets the tone sometimes with the choice of font and how it’s integrated on the scene.

I’m completely fine with its original form, and a side note on what the sfx is supposed to be. That’s way I get the original tone of the scene?

Idk lol. But I appreciate the job thus far! I love this story 😭✨

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the daily uploads! I’m really happy to see this being translated again!

Users who are viewing this thread