Crimson Karma - Ch. 65

For some reason my brian always thought by Etelle they kinda meant Etoile, but now that you say Ethel, I see where you're coming with the sounds. Up to you.

I just realized that I have been reading Etelle as Estelle this entire time. So I suppose that nullifies my say in this matter honestly...

Thanks for the update!

Honestly I like Ethel more than Etelle but keeping it as Etelle might be better

Long haired Kasia lookin fine😥

I think "Etelle" sounds better than "Ethel" in a fantasy setting. I have a feeling he won't be using that name much longer though, so I doubt it matters much either way.

Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
omg yes Ethel is so much better. Every time I see "Etelle" I feel like it's supposed to be "Estelle" and someone just missed a typo or something

Thank you for the chapters!!! Honestly, I think Etelle is just fine but if you think Ethel works better then go for it!!! Now that you've done a short haired Ernon and a long haired Kasia, I think that the way they are now is better haha (Long haired Ernon and short haired Kasia are the best!!!!)

Ngl I really like etelle, the name sounds nice and soft, ethel just reminds me of an old granny but that might just be me, whichever tho is fine!

Fed-Kun's army
@ketchupforblood
I was about to comment “I like Estelle more but whatever” but I just realized that my brain had been auto correcting Etelle to Estelle this entire time.

I don’t mind the change from Etelle to Ethel, Ethel looks better.

@Nep not to be that guy, but that's not (usually) how you pronounce Ethel. That said, kids these days have really creative pronunciations for otherwise traditional names, so maybe that's a new thing.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq probably a result of different languages using the same name. As in, we stick to pronunciations more familiar to the "language/slangs" more commonly used by ourselves. Also im pretty much just using Fairy Fencer's pronunciation of Ethel.

Please keep it Etelle as Ethel... Just gives me Hicksville flashbacks and is a very very old fashioned and UNPOPULAR /UNUSED name here. Is akin to naming your child after an unpopular folk song. Please no. I know the author may have used Ethel cuz they have no clue about it, but it would really kill the mood to read him calling her that. He'd go from tragic past male lead to joke character you expect to be killed doff in 2 seconds in no time!

Etelle sounds more fancy so I like it better. But go ahead & change it if you prefer ~
ALSO, this chapter got over so fast T__T I wish I could read more now qwq
And thank you so much for the translations! I love seeing translator notes at the end of a chapter tbh. It is really fun to know about the ppl behind a translation uwu)/
Hair swapped Ernon & Kasia look cute!!

I don't understand why this webtoon is so underrated? his deserve more than 9 stars, like obviously?!

Users who are viewing this thread