Crimson Karma - Ch. 65

I think Etelle was used since it also means Estrella, bright star or something?

I get really confused when scanlators change and they also change the spelling or translation of the names. It's more of a preference tho coz it takes a bit more mental load to think that "A" (that I got used to for several chapters) is now "B".

Edit: I'd also like to add that I read consume some Korean literature (not the raws for this tho) and they don't have the "th" sound so I find Etelle as appropriate, considering the origin language.

Still, the final choice is up to you. Thanks for the translation!

Yeah “Etelle” actually sounds like a foreign person trying to pronounce the name “Ethel” or “Estelle” but getting it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thisnstory is too good to pass up and i already experineced many manhwa whoneither changed the artstyle all tkgether(these was adonis, legendary moonlight sculpter) so yes i shall remain faithful, also there isnt much diffrenxe with ethel and etelle as a matter affact i think the one with the h is the propernone? Idk both is fine with me tho

Ps. Long hair kasia in this world is also 👌👌👌
But short hair ernon hmmmmm its alright but long hair ernon is much superior

Dex-chan lover
Just keep it at Etelle at this point. Consistency trumps being technically correct. It's a fantasy world, who says she has to have an Earth name?

The prince was his own secret weapon. lol.
Keep it as Etelle, just to be consistent besides this is a fantasy setting not Earth.

Personally prefer Etelle as I’m already mentally attached to that name for Kasia lol

Thank you for updating!!! Thanks for the explanation on the last page too.

Etelle for me because I don't this name that often lol

Cute short haired Ernon ❤️

Double-page supporter
Ethel or Etelle both sound equally weird to my western ear, but I would prefer Etelle to maintain consistency. Thanks for your hard work.

Double-page supporter
I like ethel better but the choice is yours

Thank you for the speedy update as usual

I think I prefer Etelle... The spelling just seems right whereas Ethel just makes my brain go ethanol for some reason....😂

Users who are viewing this thread