Crimson Karma - Ch. 65

Fed-Kun's army
He is such a cutie! Hard to believe he nearly obliterated his enemies but seriously he is so cute with our MC
I was confused when I found out he was the ML. It makes sense now but I learned that he was the ML around the time he first appeared and it felt so weird because the emperor has that "ML vibe". I still love the emperor but Ernon is my dude!
Also, I'm very happy that there won't be a lot of "oh she betrayed me and pretended to be someone else while she is a spy" drama. He got over that relatively quickly.

The chapters feel so short, but then I look at the scroll bar and see that it's basically the same length and realize that I just have a problem.

Estelle. Even if Ethel is closer to Korean original or something, Estelle sounds better to my English language ears.

thanks for the chapter 💕. personally, I prefer Etelle instead of Ethel, bc It sounds more elegant and beautiful in my head haha

He got so attached to Kasia 😢 hopefully he takes the betrayal ok

Etelle is such a pretty name, it makes me think of a young woman who shines brighter than a star (similar to Estelle I guess) and I feel it really suits her as a fake name. Ethel just makes me think of an old granny and seems really out of place with everyone else's names. Like kasia and ernon are not common names like Etelle, but Ethel is a common name (at least in america) of a like a white grandma from the 1940s ya feel? I'm not trying to offend anyone who's name is ethel, but it really doesn't suit the character or go with the series. Hope my 2¢ helped

Thank you for the chapter, Also thanks for the explanation of the chapter I was a bit confused to be honest.
I don´t mind if you change the name too 😆

Personally i prefer Etelle since it feels like he gave her a cute name, but it's up to you :) Thanks for the release as always!

Small heads up from someone who's read ahead in the raws :

I'm a novice in reading Korean so I might have misunderstood, but ernon's mum's name is estelle and it was because of a subconscious misremember of her name that he gave her the very similar name etelle. Ethel would work for that purpose too, but it's a longer stretch

I'm on the Etelle boat, original be damned lol

Man I want the original pacing back, it feels as if this chapter was over in like half a minute

I want Etelle, it just sounds better to me. Also did anyone notice that the so-called sword the emperor has is the sword that Kasia has in the cover.

Group Leader
Etelle just kinda sounds better. Ethel sounds like the name of a grandma.
you could change the mothers name a bit so they're not exactly the same

Users who are viewing this thread