Crimson Karma - Ch. 75

They're so friggen adorable!!! I want more of teh cuteness!

Tysm for your hard work, can't wait for the next one.

Aggregator gang
@yanyanamy
What makes you say that? I always felt the Margrave's daughter would end up with the prince considering he will need a noble wife if he wants the throne and marriage to her would bring military strength since Margraves have considerable armies as the protector of a border. Marrying a commoner knight with no memories is a bit of a stretch even for a Korean webnovel regardless of how the prince feels.

On the other hand, Ernon and Kasia have a similar upbringing and a real connection despite the whole spy stuff.

@FeBriz they probably think that becuz of the basic troupe of the ML’s in these Korean romances. I thought that too until someone said that this wouldn’t have any romance.

@Snom WAIT WHAT??!?!?!! REALLY? 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

thanks for the chapter!!

i totally feel you, construction noises in the early morning are the worst

MY HEARTTTT

Ok blushing Ernon is cute but I prefer blowing-things-up-Eronon him with more fighting spirit

Fed-Kun's army
he may be won't follow his highness but he would certainly follow Kasia.....even a blind person could know that just from what they are saying (well i actually don't know for sure) xD

beautiful translation, thank you.

although i still enjoy the story i really miss the old art, they all looked much hotter

Thank you for the update ^_^
Ernon finally got his mom's forgotten name and a keepsake from her😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread