Crimson Karma

Whybdoes my heart feel aching just the thought of it. Upon reading those line I thought that, wow... I need to ship her with ernon. I felt the sudden guilt too of thinking that It was a mission. It really breaks my heart that it will push all the emotions to ernon. Im deeply sorry for him. I want to cry so hard that I dont want that to happen. Why author. Why......... Its so hard just imagining it

Damn, i was going through all of these emotions and thinking Enron and Kaisa were cute 😭 and then a sharp pain goes through my heart when Kaisa reminded us that she still had a mission to do.😭😭😭 The feels were strong with this one. I’m pretty sure that Kaisa is going to betray him to go back to the camp and Enron is going to break.

...Damn that’s gunna be a tough scene to get through.

I cannot stress enough how much I looooveee this... absolutely one of my top 10! 😍😍😗😗

Okay, me and my fragile heart couldn't take it anymore so I bit the bullet and searched for the spoilers... I feel reluctant to board on a sinking ship.

According to novelupdates' spoiler forum:

The ML is....
Ernon! ε-(´・`) フ

This whole manhwa is such a gem i swear if anyone has more recommendations like this pls tell me😣

I ship ernon and kasia~😍😍😍❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 They are so cute together~ and and ernon is so cuuuuuuuuuuuttteee! He is so precious lol

@Lilsoybean
Ahh ok from what I remember from someone who spoiled it is
Around the ending, the 3rd prince confessed to her but she rejected him, well he does become emperor but after the rejection he coped with the rejection by working. He ended up being engaged to another girl. Well I don’t remember but the girl and the 3rd prince (now an emperor) agrees to both start liking each other. As for the FL, she ends up with the wizard. I AM VERY SAD, IVE BEEN ROOTING FOR THE PRINCE T_T since the beginning. Well theres a twist tho, you know the guy who killed her in past life? Well theres like an extra story where she ends up with him. I don’t really remember but everything is at novel updates spoiler.

After knowing that, I dropped this webtoon_ :( ai got so sad haha

Fed-Kun's army
IM WHOLEHEARTEDLY ROOTING FOR WIZARD BOI TO WIN THIS THEY HAVE WAY MORE CHEMISTRY THAN THE PRINCE PLEASE-

Supporter
So I looked at the tags for this and immediately thought "A serious magic/fantasy with a female protagonist and no romance tag? Sign me up!"
but then I come to the comments and see people talking ships. Is it mistagged?

@rkkn, not mistagged, theres some slight hints at a possibility of a romance, and people are being people getting overly hyped about it :p

Users who are viewing this thread