Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 14

She has no pride, but she also has like. No sexual education because she was raised in an all male military and none of them wanted to "taint" her. So she is crippled by her naivete and is just an amazing murder bot. Which tbh is 100% something I enjoy seeing written realistically, because there are a ton of fantasy tropes with this type of character, but they're never written as messed up as they should be. I'm enjoying how utterly incomplete of a person she is. And I look forward to seeing if the ML is going to become a good enough person to actually encourage her becoming a whole ass person or if he is going to use her naivete to make her a fantastic figure piece and mistress. AKA he gets to decide whether he is going to become human too, or stay the espionage monster everyone thinks he is.

Dex-chan lover
@Rhito it looks like he's fallen for her bad. I would be more worried that he treats her like she needs to be put in a golden cage.

To everyone who's dissing on the MC, while he is using her blind devotion to the royal family, at the very same time he is telling her not to apologise, to be more assertive, and be more than just someone who will follow any order. I do very much think he's madly in love.

It's an unequal relationship, but what marriage isn't? If she loves him with devotion, and he loves her for whatever reason, isn't that enough?

The level of my singledom right now is painful 😂😂

Yeah, the characters aren't purposefully flawed (like, in any way the author probably intended at least) and the plot isn’t exactly realistic (even if she is a murder bot, that doesn’t mean she’ll just jump in to bed and give him all the reactions he needs to have his ego stroked and get off, when she has no sexual experience to speak of).

But god damn it, I came here for smut and THAT’S WHAT I GOT. I am happy.

Not every story has to have strong characters and solid social/political underlying plots to be good. Sometimes you just want to read about a bunch of fictional people banging a whole bunch, and maybe getting preggers to boot 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ (Not a spoiler because honestly, I have no idea what’s gonna happen in this - haven’t read anything anywhere about this manwha)

If the story picks up, and there’s interesting intrigue then all the better, but I’d be equally happy if this just ends up being a string of scenes where the two MCs just bang a whole bunch in new and ever increasingly risqué places. I’m down for whatever 😂

And of course, thank you to All or None for translating, and bringing this deliciousness to our screens 💕

Ah... in the beginning I thought she was the crow. Apparently, he's the crow and she's the shiny thing 😁

Users who are viewing this thread