Crows Like Shiny Things

um im prbs gonna get bashed for this but this is my opinion of this manhwa
i was rooting for this but..... idk :/ I dont mind the smut its just the person she decided to yk have it with and (no offense his face looks weird af but thats diff)so basically she's strong in the battlefield but when it comes to a play boy aka a F BOY sis pulls a debby ryan-
like I would understand if they knew eachother and stuff but they barely met and he's known for being a playboy so like why hun. as someone else said her strong power and such is just to make her seem as "a different girl" aka not like the other girls and to attract the mls attention. Her strong cold title doesnt match her when she's with the ml :/ especially with certian situations that she can handle without someone coming to save her like sis you dont need no f boi your strong enough to be an independent queen or atleast with someone better but idk without this type of playboi ml and fl the story wouldnt be a shoujo/smut manhwa.
i was rooting for this bcs its really rare for a fl to be strong and not a dasmel in distress that gets easily gets swayed yk but I mean Ig I was wrong :./ obv yall can keep reading but its not my cup of tea so yea this is dropped for me :_)

Don't know if I'm the only one but why does it feel like I'm always seeing the FL through the male gaze? Like the ML is always eyeing her like a piece of meat?
The way they portray how he interacts with the FL kinda feels icky to me so I can't get myself to root for their pairing at all.

So she's a cold-blooded killer who commits massacres without remorse or any feelings at all... insanely fanatic about the crown...not my favorite FL.

Dropping it due to lack of staff interest??? 😭😭😭 thanks for the translations up till now

Bad armor design and aesthetics. OP MC that is literally better than every man despite being a twig and is surrounded by white knight subordinates. This is dog poop.

Didnt expect this to be a smut but ok.
The fl looked like a mentally strong and independent woman. She was great in the beginning of the story.
was.
She too readily gives herself in the smut scenes to someone she barely knows except for the fact that he’s a playboy and that he’s a prince.
Don’t really like this, but if you don’t mind mediocre characters that have little to no common sense when it comes to specific stuff then this just might be enjoyable to you. Don’t really see the ‘OP’ in the supposed OP mc other than the fact that she can fight well. Also, she’s as skinny as a stick. It doesn’t make sense for a knight to not be at least a little bit muscled even if shes supposed to be portrayed as slim.

Why no one want to tl this manhwa? Btw thanks for tl this so far... its sad that you drop it... i hope you will continue this manhwa, or at least there is other tl group that will tl this manhwa... i like the story...

Why is she so skinny and frail if she can cut an orc in half...? Makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread