Crows Like Shiny Things

I'm way too annoyed by her loyalty and the way she is drawn. How tf is she abole to fight if she is so thin?? How is her skin fucking smooth, how does she not have any scars??

I want to like the characters. But the they are lacking an inner voice, they have no depth or any motivation.

From the description I except a badass fem mc but fuck me she is so naive and weak willed that i'm gonna have to drop it

Thanks all or none for picking up this story. I love it so far. 🙂 I can’t wait for the next update.

Wait did that maid grab her ...💀 what in the world. Overall it’s not that bad though- ber personality is that of a doormat but damn blood looks good on her.

Ya know I’m everywhere and read pretty much anything, but I can’t handle that the strongest knight that can slice an orc in half is super sexualized but in a bad way. The 🐱 incident made it soooo much worse.....
Which isn’t the scan groups fault btw so don’t take this to heart but it makes me so annoyed.
You can have a female knight that is sexy AND has the muscles that she deserves after a life of harsh training every day. The audacity of whoever designed these characters... 😂😂😂
Good luck to anyone who is keeping on reading, I hope it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
i think the series needs more time to develop as of now tbh
rn her personality is split between ungodly loyalty that turns her into the feeblest of beings
and a literal mass murderer who won't hesitate to literally eat someone's eyes
so i think once her character develops and learns to be less fervently loyal and have a fucking backbone to royalty, she'll get a lot more interesting

i want to like this so bad but the art just makes me want to cry. i can ignore flat characters and even boring cliched plot lines but those damn proportions. good god. my eyes hurt

@kabeidon
No. It made me feel really uncomfortable and brought back bad memories. It’s just bad and oversexualized in a rapey/damsel in distress way.
The scene I refered to almost hit as hard as *that* scene from goblin slayer where the newbie adventurers get slaughtered by goblins. Not a good feeling.
And honestly that’s an insult to goblin slayer since the scene had a purpose in goblin slayer to show us why he *hates* goblins.

I enjoy reading “generic shit” as long as it has a reasonable plot and a good art style. I’ve read 3 isekai mangas recently that are blending together since they look very similar, but I don’t mind that. (You can probably guess from my profile pic lol.)

I just like feeling comfy and this ain’t it chief. 😂
(Again, nothing against the scan group. ❤️😭)

Users who are viewing this thread