Crows Like Shiny Things

Isn't the FL supposed to be "beautiful and knowledgeable but arrogant and insensitive."

After reading till chapter 13 I don't believe in the "knowledgeable but arrogant and insensitive" part.

That moment when you forgot this was a smut then was like “they’re really getting into this kiss. Oh they’re in a carriage. OH THEY’RE IN A CARRIAGE”

Badass MC is only badass when enemies are around then turns around and becomes a meek damsel in distresss around the ML. ML we first see extorting his sister and the generally being a entitled asshole.

eh didnt it become kind of bad though? there's nothing knowledgeable but arrogant and insensitive about the female lead??

Finishes reading chapter 5 -> checks the smut tag again since manhwa so far has no smut -> proceeds to read chapter 10 -> still no smut -> *confusion intensifies* -> reaches the end of chapter 13 -> smut tag is finally justified -> conclusion: my soul is now at ease.

Funny story lmao I started reading this thinking it was a wholesome manhwa but
Then boom! I realized it was a smut lol

Like this!
Crows Like Shiny Things. Prince is shiny and MC likes him. She's pretty easy and forward. I'm kinda tired of extra virgin characters even in smut, so it's refreshing to see someone really seduced.
I also like her simple personality. Not the brightest star, but she's probably smarter than some "smart" characters in stupid manhuas.
Smut was nice too.

kinda freaks me out with how they draw characters (nothing wrong with it just not my cup of tea) the chins and limbs

Users who are viewing this thread