Crows Like Shiny Things

Group Leader
I honestly don't think that this is THAT terrible of a read to get such low ratings TBH
The ratings is probably mostly because of the subpar art this manhwa has.

not bad for having the smut tag....the prince being described as a "RAKE'" is very appropriate, i like our female lead...but I do hope the author builds up her personality around the prince

When he said "fall for a woman like this" i was like hol up dude its only been 14 chapters lol😆😆

I know that we’re only 14 chapters in, but I’m alright with that... there are so many stories that beat around the bush, it’s nice that they just got to it.
the only question now is, how is he going to get her to stop being so big on following orders? Because I think he realizes that he does love her, he just doesn’t know how much (since he’s never really been in love), and right now he is admittedly letting instincts drive him a little bit, but also, he’s trying to figure out how to protect her from the politics of the court; that’s part of the reason why he whisked her away (the other is of course jealousy lol). I agree that the king is a little sus, because for some reason in stories, the friendliest characters are usually the ones hiding something. Granted, his ultimate goal could be to get the prince married lol.

I thought this manhwa is gonna be like any other historical romance manhwa, sunshines and daisies. Next time I'm gonna check the tag first before read in public. Not that I'm complaining tho 😏

@draco03 semi sentiments with the prince and king.
killing two birds with one stone is something ghat can happen according to the new chaps 14. Mostly im wondering how fast wpuld the prince decide to make her be the one. And hoping she would remain righteous despite the malicious things around her. She cant be forever that stiff about following what etiquette she has learned.

I like the art and the story so far,, (idk what can be considered as spoilers but just to ne safe)
but last two chapters are making me uneasy, she's pure and innocent I don't want him to use her,, or to try and "figure out" his feelings for her after this progress in their relationship. I don't want her to get hurt :((

Users who are viewing this thread