Cupid's Chocolates - Ch. 63 - Always love you

Dex-chan lover
this is so fucked up. The only 'good thing' I seen here would be if he somehow (no idea how) ends up with all of them, and the kids are reborn

Fed-Kun's army
Finally finished heroine 2 in the manga.

Yes, we knew that this was coming from the anime. But seriously, manga did this much, much better.

Group Leader
Yeah, to be honest I would have liked to see the kids stick around as well. For what it's worth, the thing they say on the very last page ("Even at the other end of the earth, we'll always love you") actually means "We'll love you forever at the other end of the earth" literally (i.e., that they will be at the other end of the earth rather than being nuked from existence, like the rest of the chapter might suggest), which might imply that they get to stay around through Lin Yuan in a way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Double-page supporter
...I feel that the anime version comes across as more powerful since it started raining when I saw it. Just saying, I actually don't like the anime much since it tries to force a pairing even though this manhua is for more neutral about the romance situation atm.

...That said, the manhua has that touching moment with the second tie that keeps the scene from feeling weak. In fact, I decided to read it again. And this time the ninjas struck...

Dex-chan lover
Getting nuked from existence is a cruel thing but it should be done for the plot!!! As if they didn't go then the other stories couldn't begin...
It's damn time for Jiang Hao's backstory dammit!!!

Dex-chan lover
Frankly i don't remember this from the anime but i felt a shiver of a tear form, and then immediately went to the next chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread