Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2 - I Have Always Loved You

Dex-chan lover
This is some bullshit talisman. ā€œI split this girl into her constituent parts, but you can only choose one part to love. Do you want her liver or her spleen?ā€ Like no, bitch, i like this girl, like, the whole one. If you split her into five parts then i have to choose all five or iā€™m not actually choosing her, iā€™m choosing ā€˜the bits i like the mostā€ which anyone with a brain could tell you is not how a healthy relationship works. I hope thatā€™s actually the message weā€™re going for, but it doesnā€™t feel like it.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the trend now? Making harem with the same person? Not that i'm complaining but damn

t28

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_m8d04iURZg1ryf7dio1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
What I'm interested in is that part of this was also the originals wish. I wonder what that was about? Also I admit I kinda like we got the "both of them" thing out of the way chapter 2, most manga's make the whole ass manga about it. Also I NEED the next chapter. The "Home" thing makes me incredible curious.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm still trying to figure out how exactly this works. The Talisman said it split Karin into pieces of her soul because for whatever reason it thought the MC would like that? But like what exactly does that entail, when did it happen, and what happened to the real Karin? Like did she die 10 years ago or something and the Talisman brought her back to life and aged her up and then split her? Or has there been a whole Karin living her life with her family and friends up until like the day before the first chapter and then overnight was split with no one noticing? Also what was that bit about "her wish" because both Karin's in this chapter were against the idea of either disappearing so like... how could a full Karin which for something along the lines of her other selves unexisting? And like why were they even disappearing? Surely if they were split from Karin they'd just reabsorb into the same person with the chosen personality becoming dominant. Was the Talisman like, going to leave 1/6 of a person and just erase the rest of who she is?

This is kinda interesting, but the first chapter leaves a LOT of unanswered questions and holes in the premise which makes it hard to enjoy. And it's another month before the next chapter (well less time now) and I get the sinking feeling that now that we're past the introduction chapter, those foundational questions won't be answered. We'll see I guess.

Group Leader
Was gonna say whoever he doesn't choose can I get the other one? But ofc he grts both of them and none for me.

Dex-chan lover
Some Manga Office somewhere:
"I'm out of ideas for wacky harem manga."
"Me too, we've reached the bottom of the barrel and then kept on digging with Quintuplets, then Isekai them slavery, then Isekai Slavery, and 100 girlfriends an-"
"
Wait, 100 girlfriends? How do they even do that?"
"They're all sterotypical tropes of different romantic interests that keeps going in circles"
"
You can do that? What if we just make our own 100 girls? AND WE MAKE THEM ALL THE SAME GIRL?"

Dex-chan lover
This is some bullshit talisman. ā€œI split this girl into her constituent parts, but you can only choose one part to love. Do you want her liver or her spleen?ā€ Like no, bitch, i like this girl, like, the whole one. If you split her into five parts then i have to choose all five or iā€™m not actually choosing her, iā€™m choosing ā€˜the bits i like the mostā€ which anyone with a brain could tell you is not how a healthy relationship works. I hope thatā€™s actually the message weā€™re going for, but it doesnā€™t feel like it.
i dont know that spleen got me hot under collar........i had to say it but even as i typed it i felt gross

Double-page supporter
So what are these two really, are they a real person or just a facsimile of a Real person ? Like does Karin from the past still present or she is no longer there and the wishes got her split ? Idk man

Dex-chan lover
Some Manga Office somewhere:
"I'm out of ideas for wacky harem manga."
"Me too, we've reached the bottom of the barrel and then kept on digging with Quintuplets, then Isekai them slavery, then Isekai Slavery, and 100 girlfriends an-"
"
Wait, 100 girlfriends? How do they even do that?"
"They're all sterotypical tropes of different romantic interests that keeps going in circles"
"
You can do that? What if we just make our own 100 girls? AND WE MAKE THEM ALL THE SAME GIRL?"
Giji Harem?

Users who are viewing this thread