Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2 - I Have Always Loved You

Dex-chan lover
Ok now. You can't cheat to god to get a harem bro. That's not fair :meguuusad: .

Edit : no wait. On second thought, that talisman is the worst. Splitting perfect girl into two person make this manga turn into tragedy if one of them get disappearing
im guessing there is 5 more cuz of the cover art

Group Leader
Alright, this one is good.
I was thinking about how one would have a house and a family and the other would be just a homeless copy, but from the way things ended, they both either live at the same place or their houses duplicated too.
I'm thinking they're twins now.

Dex-chan lover
I foresee everyone fighting about which Karin is best Karin
and everyone will be wrong cause Ojou-sama Karin is best Karin

At first i thoght "This will be somewhat like the Quintessential Quintuplets backstory, right?", and i was intrigued. Then i realised "It will actually be like 100GFs", and then i transcended from pure joy

Contributor
This could have been played a lot darker than it did. Imagine having existential power over another person. Your choice decides if they disappear or can stay. What a crushing pressure.

Dex-chan lover
So, probably, original Karin doesn't exists anymore?
ny2clx5.png
Yeah, probably something like "I don't want to exist in a world where I can't be with him," or something potentially even more depressing

Dex-chan lover
So we have ourselves a whole new interpretation for the Monkey's paw conundrum, based on the cover art, it seems likely that there's one of her for every time he made a wish, the question is, how will this all inevitably be resolved?

Dex-chan lover
schizo imagines the personality traits of a singular girl he met 10 years ago as one-note (hopefully not tbh) women and dates them all at the same time; The series.

Also, this MUST constitute selfcest? No way we got a selfcest manga before GTA 6.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna need 5 more arms then. There's 7 of them on the cover, not counting the young past one.

I agree that it's pretty obvious how this is going to end, though. He wished to be with her, she wished she'd be perfect for him and got split into aspects, he likes every aspect of her, either she gets merged back together or he's going to need a very large bed. Probably the merge.

Edit: Also anyone wanna guess the last two personality types? We have gyaru and hime-sama already, the others look like tomboy (BASED!), tsundere, and bookworm, but there's two with no identifying traits.
Last two: one is some sort of onee-san/wife type (master cook, cleaner, etc) and the other mesugaki

Double-page supporter
uh... is this one of that "Original Sin series" (Takopi's, Ichinose Family's) ? I mean, is it wrong to think they have both similar artstyles, thus this might not end well in the end?

Fed-Kun's army
Since this "attack of the clones" shit is only gonna get more numerous... you havta wonder just how quirked up the original girl was to be able to have so many aspects of herself to fill out a whole clone roster

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's thinking of 100 gf while here I am the only one thinking this is like Kin no Kanojo Gin no Kanojo meets Aizawa-san Multiplies.

One story is about a girl being split into two and MC can't choose between them as choosing one will make the other disappear. Hell the part when MC said he would split himself might be a reference to it
since that's what actually happens to save both of them.
The other is about a girl being multipled with each having a specific personality trait of her and they just roll with it.

Idk maybe I just read too much harem mangas. Ngl, I thought this was gonna be like Nisekoi from the first chapter or that WN about MC's childhood friend actually being identical sisters but this is alright.
This is indeed basically Shino's return!

Users who are viewing this thread