Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2 - I Have Always Loved You

Dex-chan lover
So, probably, original Karin doesn't exists anymore?
ny2clx5.png
My guess is she also regretted the parting, blamed herself as not being good enough, and wished to only be what MC liked

I would like them to fuse back to one, unlike the Gold and Silver(forgot the name) manga

Dex-chan lover
If Pseudo-harem and 100 girlfriends had a baby.
What popped into my head was the the Star Trek episode where the transporter accident split Kirk into good-but-unconfident Kirk and bad-but-resolute Kirk, with the resolution being that a person needs both parts to be whole. ("The Enemy Within", Star Trek S1E5)

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna need 5 more arms then. There's 7 of them on the cover, not counting the young past one.

I agree that it's pretty obvious how this is going to end, though. He wished to be with her, she wished she'd be perfect for him and got split into aspects, he likes every aspect of her, either she gets merged back together or he's going to need a very large bed. Probably the merge.

Edit: Also anyone wanna guess the last two personality types? We have gyaru and hime-sama already, the others look like tomboy (BASED!), tsundere, and bookworm, but there's two with no identifying traits.
So instead of being a Man with a Flower in Each Hand he's a Man with a Bouquet in Each Hand.

Dex-chan lover
So he confessed but they didn't give him a yes, or was it implied? are they official or will they drag this out until it gets axed

Dex-chan lover
The thing did say they were both parts of Karin's personality, choosing one means choosing a half so choosing both is choosing one girl. Sorry, spirit thing, he found the correct answer.

Users who are viewing this thread