Cursor Action Hints issue

I made a post mentioning this a few days ago and it has been labeled as fixed even though part of it still doesn't work. The overlay setting does work although I need to reload the page for it to show meanwhile the cursor setting will just straight up be invisible. Your computer's cursor will show if you bring it off the page, but having it on the page will cause it to become invisible. Reloading the page did not seem to fix the cursor's invisibility.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
The overlay setting does work although I need to reload the page for it to show
I'm not sure what you mean exactly with this, but I've tried using the Overlay setting and it works fine. It might be some sort of issue with your browser or your OS.
meanwhile the cursor setting will just straight up be invisible
This is an actual bug I was able to reproduce, I'll send it to the devs.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly with this, but I've tried using the Overlay setting and it works fine. It might be some sort of issue with your browser or your OS.
What I mean is I'll turn on the overlay setting and nothing will visually change on either side of my screen until I reload the page. Upon reloading the page, the overlay will react to my cursor as intended. My browser is opera gx and I use windows 10 but the overlay showed before this on the same browser and OS. I'm not sure how long ago this started happening since I only checked if more things were bugged alongside that double tap issue. It doesn't directly affect me since I don't use either of the cursor hints but it's just something I felt like I should mention since I brought up the cursor one.

Users who are viewing this thread