Curves of Her and Me - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, hold up.... is team leader going to buck tradition and be decisive and try to undue any possible misunderstandings or miscommunications with miss being gaslighted into useless bottomdom thus countering this strong drama buildup of the last twoish chapters? What heresy is this, is this allowed especially in an office romance series? What about all the hard work the newest intern pinkussy put into creating the situation in the first place its bordering on inconsiderate.

how did she think the handwriting was similar?! girl please i know you're a useless lesbian but surely you can do better than that

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that in like 99% of all GL series, the girl with pink hair is always a massive bitch that I end up wishing to meet Truck-Kun? Sure she havent done anything yet, but come on, its 100% her that wrote that note because she is jealous and because she 100% wants to take the team leaders virginity…

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that in like 99% of all GL series, the girl with pink hair is always a massive bitch that I end up wishing to meet Truck-Kun? Sure she havent done anything yet, but come on, its 100% her that wrote that note because she is jealous and because she 100% wants to take the team leaders virginity…
Korean manhwa have types I guess? Like in hetero romance manhwa, the male leads usually have black/brown hair.

how did she think the handwriting was similar?! girl please i know you're a useless lesbian but surely you can do better than that
it does seem a bit alike though (whoever does the font is amazing). The actual handwriting is just a bit more messy/blurry.

anw, thanks for the chapter!! The pink-haired girl is behaving way too sus lol, luckily for her MC is naive af.

Dex-chan lover
Once again i don't trust a pink-haired character, i'm sorry. Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
So she did write that note (if that was her handwriting squints) but it should have been on a different desk perhaps? The desk of an actual clingy person with pink hair?

Users who are viewing this thread