D-Frag! - Ch. 159 - This Club Is the Only Option, Desuno

Dex-chan lover
First I saw Takao and thought it was her club she wanted to join, but it was her second club.

"There's a real Game Creation Club, you know?"
It sounds so credible when you're hanging out there, at that non-real Game Creation Club.

Go for spiky hair. Understandable.

Being jealous of someone able to be both in the same club and the same class... Well, it's on brand for her. And most other characters.

"You're too committed to our club."
Called out.

No, Takao's right. You need the tsukkomis.

Glad they're pointing out Takao's speech bubbles.

Collective IQ of 250 in that room.
A clear case where the whole is lesser than the sum of its parts.

Dex-chan lover
So I know this sounds dumb especially since I have been following this manga for years...but I'm about to drop this shit if miss desuno becomes a permeant character that pops up and before anyone asks.

I fucking despise characters that say desuno and nyaah after every sentence. Legit makes me wanna commit genocide on cat people and become the desuno strangler...sorry..I dealt with an actual weeboo girl who legit did this and it drove me insane 😭.

Dex-chan lover
Wait who the hell was that guy behind the cabinet? I thought it was the masochist friend of kazuma for a second but he's blonde.

So I know this sounds dumb especially since I have been following this manga for years...but I'm about to drop this shit if miss desuno becomes a permeant character that pops up and before anyone asks.

I fucking despise characters that say desuno and nyaah after every sentence. Legit makes me wanna commit genocide on cat people and become the desuno strangler...sorry..I dealt with an actual weeboo girl who legit did this and it drove me insane 😭.
I personally don't mind. Each character in this manga has quirk: Kazama do tsukkomi(also hair), Roka doing some black magic shit with her pouch, water girl is obsessed with water, studco vice prez is a pervert, Sensei is a sloth, Takao is wife, Funabori is God and so on. And Takafudou's quirk is "desuno". Don't take it too seriously just because of one mental weeb you dealt with before.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. What the hell is kazama doing outside that looks riot
Tama send Kazama gang to 1 of her mission so that he can be the leader of school, which Kazama take b'coz Tama will guaranty that he will not meet the girls when doing the mission.

Dex-chan lover
Without Kazuma things just don't have enough escalation nor tsukomis, even the chaos is peaceful and people just solve their misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
I personally don't mind. Each character in this manga has quirk: Kazama do tsukkomi(also hair), Roka doing some black magic shit with her pouch, water girl is obsessed with water, studco vice prez is a pervert, Sensei is a sloth, Takao is wife, Funabori is God and so on. And Takafudou's quirk is "desuno". Don't take it too seriously just because of one mental weeb you dealt with before.
Funabori is a wife goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread