D-Frag! - Ch. 160 - We Won't Lose to You

Dex-chan lover
When not 1, but 2 chapters drop. Haha! I now can go to bed a happy man.

Dex-chan lover
It's wild to see this manga return to its roots with a gaming competition again, I think the last real one was against his dad

Dex-chan lover
The last weirdowrangler.
Master of the straightman act. He of the spiked hair. The Tsukomi Knight!

The legend of Kazama grows!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Takao’s ball was considered safe because it simply bounced with another “ball”. :ROFLMAO:

If we do get to see what Kazama’s doing for Tama-chan’s challenge, I kinda want to see Pukey and Naganuma return, just because the other side characters are returning as well.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is Kazama even doing in the mountains? And how the fuck is Tama involved in any of this? And poor Noe having to experience many panting men around her. XD

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this'll end with Kazama somehow becoming student council president or something...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this'll end with Kazama somehow becoming student council president or something...
I mean, that is something he was talking about in a recent chapter... Well not the being the student president part, but about how he should technically have Tama's position ruler of the school, I wonder if next chapter will go back into that 🤔

Dex-chan lover
hell yeah, best sister makes an appearance... for not particular reason
j1rw8fB.png

Man two chapters, nice, thanks for the translation <3

Banned
Sound like skill problem desuno~
No it not. Just imagine a girl for 4 years saying desuno after each sentence cause she sees the cute anime girls doing it... After a while you get tired of it 😂.

We all have things that annoy us. Even you do 😂.

Banned
Bring in the NPCs to explain what happens, and then have them argue among each other. This is probably the main reason there are so many side characters.

So, if the goal is to make the other drop the ball first, and they can pass, it means they're using tennis rules, as whichever ball is on their side counts for them if they drop it.

Takao is effectively three players at once.

They've not done that for too long, though. Just some 159 and a half chapters.

Don't hurt the MC's sister. That's going to bring the entire harem against them. For good reason.

Yeah, it's how you enjoy it. Or just tag along for the ride.

Out of everything crazy and potentially annoying in this manga, that's your straw?
Yes. Out of everything else desuno is legit annoying. And I said so why in previous comment last chapter 😂. But in case you didn't see it...I went to school with a girl who said desuno after every sentence cause she saw a lot of the cute anime girls did it and yes she was a weeb...so it's her fault I hate the word and then later hated the cat girls who do nyaah after each sentence as well 😂 😂.

So it's from actual experience why I hate this so much...trust me go and say desuno after each sentence for a month straight and I'm positive your own friends will curse you out 😂.

The comedy harem was done right and usually hate mangas that include harem cause it's mostly just an excuse for fan service. This one they all want kazuma and all he wants is to get away from them.

The randomness reminds me of gintima but in school so I actually like the silliness of random events they go through.

This is the only manga where I hope some side Characters do pop up like the son and father. Or kazumas sister who also wants to get away from his harem 😂.

Trust me I dropped a manga simply cause every woman wanted to dry hump the MC when all he did was be nice...and I'm positive you have dropped some mangas for small reasons too.

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the "desu no" thing, I'm going to reread the official English adaptation to see how they dealt with it. I already know it has some "If I change this little thing, it will be cooler" stuff. I think the official adaptation ignores Hata's the desu no. No doubt, they try to invent other things for it at times, and ignore it at other times.

Update: They are ignoring it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread