D.Gray-man - Ch. 235 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - Red and the Dog

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Despite the faint comedy that happens from time to time (a certain guy with glasses), the story as a whole is still filled with tragedy, especially regarding Allen.

Dex-chan lover
Unfinished drawings. Hope Hoshino is alright.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the quarterly dose of suffering.
How I wish this series could be monthly.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ah, I remember the chapter where they buried the dog....I am so gonna cry again because of that scene. QAQ

What if the one who being revived by allen is not mana but the "dog allen?"

Thats why allen inocence is really protectivr towards him?

I CRIED. FUCK. RED AND ALLEN DOGGO WERE JUST SO SAD AND FLUFFY AND CUTE .

and the ending... Ugh I'm not ready for next chapter ... (T_T)

Wait. Was Cosimo actually successful with poisoning the dog? I've got to go back and re-read some chapters.

@Mangalicious Nah, most likely it was killed by the damage it suffered when it fought Cosimo. Probably internal bleeding, or something with the brain. Those are some silent fucking killers after all... and a Good Boi can't talk... sadly...

Some of the pages are clearly unfinished. Hope Hoshino-sensei isn't pushing herself too hard.

suddenly have an overwhelming desire to smash someones face in over and over again... probable nothing to worry about

Users who are viewing this thread