D.Gray-man - Ch. 237 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - Red and Mana

What the fuck is happening.

Nea and Mana is originally the Millennium Earl, but they split because of reasons unknown, Mana devoured Nea in his mind. Then who the fuck is the person that killed all of the Noah except Road and Mana? They say its the 14th but at that time Mana already dominated him. Who is "Allen" that Nea saw in his deathbed? Who was the "Mana" that got revived at the beginning of the story when the Earl was right there with Allen? Who the fuck is Cross Marian and why does he have ties with the Noah

Dex-chan lover
Cross thinking Red is Allen at their first appearance. With the whole mystery about Allen, Nea noting his body being the wrong age, and the flashes we have seen, I don't think Cross though Allen was called that because of Mana but that he was worried more on whether this boy in front of him was the original Allen. He definitely seemed extremely worried about the threat he posed, a threat who for all others appears to be a mere child.

Double-page supporter
@alacaelum Something to add, although, I don't remember clearly so correct me if wrong, another reason that the Millennium Earl was divided is because the Noah want to prevent the apocalyptic event that happened thousands of year ago described by Road when talking to Cross.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell My friend at this point i can't help you anymore, you need to deal with this hurdle alone it will make you stronger... or crazier... whatever comes first.

Now my child, godspeed.

How much longer can this series take of this whole "1 chapter each 3 months" crap?! I remember when the long hiatus that started back in 2011 (when the actual problems started). DAMN IT!! It has already been already almost AN ENTIRE DECADE and we still are IN THE SAME ARC!!!

Sweet lord make it stop already.

@XionXD
Yeah. Having months in between backstory / flashback chapters, just leaves you wondering what the fuck is happening.

Each chapter would need to be more self contained in order to wait so long between each chapter. That's how Berserk is managing to pull it off.

can you retards stop cyring in the comment section lmao if you dont like how this is going then just dont read it. its so simple i dont get it, like why do you have to go out of your ways and act like an autistic monkey?

My favorite manga again has such a short chapter update. I'm so happy we even have one at least. Gotta be strong.

Things are getting composed now, all the big players are onboard now.

Still thinking about the aliens :x

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely a series I go and reread everything in one go as soon as it ends. I remember the story more or less but it's so complicated (that's actually a good thing) that you're bound to forget stuff inbetween that much time.

I'm confused and sad, but nonetheless, I'm glad that the series is continued UvU

@otouniisan the worst part is THE STORY ISN'T MOVING FORWARDS!!! With how many years it has been it's easy to forget but all of this is a retelling from Allen's point off view of his past THAT WE ALREADY KNOW!!! Those two points exactly what makes this "arc" so pointless, there is no new information being delivered and since when already know that Allen survives, that he is the host of Nea and that he is the other Allen that Nea knew there is no tension whatsoever hence all this chapters are just unneeded filler that has wasted 5 years of the author and the readers time. I'm not even ranting, in a literary sense it's a complete failure.

@xionxd the author has been going through many health issues it’s very hard being a manga author so don’t fucking complain especially if ur pirating it just drop it if you don’t like it 😁

Double-page supporter
😂😂😂😂😂hahaha only 11 chapters😂 after 3 months 😂

Users who are viewing this thread