D.Gray-man - Ch. 237 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - Red and Mana

Dex-chan lover
We are reaching the point were Mana dies right? From the look of things, maybe the next 1-2 chapters is when their relationship becomes father and son and after that is where he is "killed" and turn into the Millenium Earl.

@Juuzo you're insulting me for pirating the same thing you have haha that's rich, sorry for not living as an entitled asshole that has the money to burn in subpar content, even if I had the opportunity to live in a country were I could I wouldn't spend a dime on the sham this series has become.
Also the author health issue should be more than enough reason for her and the editor to cut unnecessary content like this off, so that she has more time to finish this ordeal or just plain drop it. Her health is not an excuse for the publisher to put out this travesti.

Debate me with facts, if you can, make a sound argument as to why the events that have been portrayed during the last 5 years have any importance to the story whatsoever. And remember insults are not an argument.

Dude, I'm so lost in the sauce. I don't remember where we left off on HxH but I feel like I'd more easily slide right back in than I do with this series.

Fricking helll. Like. At least make it nearly 30 pages per chapter? At least 20?? I'm soo interested in the story so I'm definitely gonna be patient and wait for every chapter but 13 pages in 4 months?
Please don't come at me for simply stating what I feel.

personally, I somewhat enjoy going through these events even if we already know this information. I think we're getting more insight into the characters, which seems to be more of the focus than the plot in this arc, and hopefully we'll get an explanation of how the Millenium Earl and Mana Walker were both present when Allen akumatized Mana. although it is dragging a little bit, I doubt it would have been enjoyable (or heart-rending, take your pick) to just plop into a flashback simply of when Allen was cursed.

red is actually Allen and he all ready meat with neah when he was not a errand boy and red is a nickname that the circus gave him at that time he forgot his real name but vaguely remember his name it is Allen walker.

@will_zhao sorry to bother you, when has Red(Allen) met with Neah before meeting Mana? was ther a chapter if you know? my memory of this manga is very faint but want to see Nea and Red interaction

@eitu in chapter 232 allen remember the song that was sang by mana and at chapter 235 the dog allen was leaning on red(allen) felt the warmth of dog that is when neah ask allen his name in his memory but that is the end of that is when the clown comes.

@will_zhao Neah is the dog? I thought the dog was another entity that did not have anything to do with Noah.
I read back a little and chapter 215 have adult "Allen"/Red encounter with Nea and thought Nea was already part of Red before he met with Mana and Dog Allen

@Eitu that is correct but one that you mention is incorrect the dog is Allen that was name by Mana to correct my mistake in my sentence the dog gave (Allen) Red its warmth when it was leaning on him that warmth sparked a memory in (Allen) red that is when Neah meets (Allen) Red and become part of him.

Users who are viewing this thread