D.Gray-man - Ch. 238 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - Red and Mana ②

Fed-Kun's army
At this point i can't say i even remember what was the story all about anymore.. but oh well, i enjoyed it regardless 😂😂🤣

Thank you so much for all the scans, I've binged read the entire manga series from start for the past weeks (after more than 10 years) and amazing how the story has developed. The art style changed along the way, but from ard 200+ onwards it was just incredible, I can better follow the fight scenes now ;). Kanda and Johnny are such loyal friends, the ends thay they go to help Allen (also to the rest of Allen's friends silently keeping their faith in him). Mana in this chapter seemed to be a very humane character, how he loved his family & seeing the world as beautiful despite the suffering around. It seems that the Millenium earl is trying to suppress that personality and that Nea having the willpower to overcome it and being a threat. The rest of the family members might just a victim or vessel for the Earl's/Noah's plan to destroy humanity since Cross did mention to Road to overcome the memories of the Noah and protect her own identity rather than letting the Noah take over. Road also did mention that Nea fought for Mana and as being the one to save him (probably from the true evil Earl/Noah- without the essence of humanity). Can't wait for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread