D.Gray-man - Ch. 250 - Curse's End

Dex-chan lover
We still know very little of why that living Innocence is so drawn to protecting Allen. He watched him before as a kid, used him as a weapon, but was that where his interest started? Or was he watching him before that point? We know he isn't interested in Nea, he tried to save Allen from him by absorbing him.

Dex-chan lover
Am I dreaming? Was I caught in some sort of spell? A NEW CHAPTER OF D.GRAYMAN IN LESS THAN A MONTH?

This has to be some sort of illusion.

Anyway, if this will be the new release schedule I am all for it, I hope this means Hoshino-sensei's health is getting better.

We are finally getting somewhere, and it clear that this is will only get worse... and better never, after all these years I have no illusion that this will end happily, for anyone, even the Noahs.

And I will be sincere here... I want to see a fight, one of the things that made all of us fall in love with this series wasn't only the story but the really well-choreographed fights, they used each character's special abilities in smart ways.

Lenalee vs Eshi is still one of my top 20 best fights in manga period, no matter how many times I read it, it always gives me chills... the only thing I don't like about it is how much time it benched her, but when she came back... ooooh boy, it was glorious.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We still know very little of why that living Innocence is so drawn to protecting Allen. He watched him before as a kid, used him as a weapon, but was that where his interest started? Or was he watching him before that point? We know he isn't interested in Nea, he tried to save Allen from him by absorbing him.
Well... Allen is the epicenter of a lot of threads, so his interest in him is understandable... what is a mystery is his ultimate goal with him.

By the things said, The Heart already has a host, so this would mean that his interest in Allen isn't to make him the host, but he has done a lot of things for his intentions to not be vital in some way in this long-drawn war.

But with the perspective we have now of the Innocence... I can't even say this is for the good of humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Well... Allen is the epicenter of a lot of threads, so his interest in him is understandable... what is a mystery is his ultimate goal with him.

By the things said, The Heart already has a host, so this would mean that his interest in Allen isn't to make him the host, but he has done a lot of things for his intentions to not be vital in some way in this long-drawn war.

But with the perspective we have now of the Innocence... I can't even say this is for the good of humanity.
Yeah, going by what happened to the Noah's original world, our world...

well, there is still so much we don't know, but things are not looking good, to say the least.

Aggregator gang
Am I dreaming? Was I caught in some sort of spell? A NEW CHAPTER OF D.GRAYMAN IN LESS THAN A MONTH?

Anyway, if this will be the new release schedule I am all for it, I hope this means Hoshino-sensei's health is getting better.

We are finally getting somewhere, and it clear that this is will only get worse... and better never, after all these years I have to illusion that this will end happily, for anyone, even the Noahs.

And I will be sincere here... I want to see a fight, one of the things that made all of us fall in love with this series wasn't only the story but the really well-choreographed fights, they used each character's special abilities in smart ways.

Lenalee vs Eshi is still one of my top 20 best fights in manga period, no matter how many times I read it, it always gives me chills... the only thing I don't like about it is how much time it benched her, but when she came back... ooooh boy, it was glorious.
Unfortunately the last chapter had been out for a couple months already so the translation was only uploaded to this site very late. I think its still on a quarterly schedule 😔

Double-page supporter

We are finally getting somewhere, and it clear that this is will only get worse... and better never, after all these years I have to illusion that this will end happily, for anyone, even the Noahs.

Hate to break it to you, but the kougeki is just really slow at releasing the translation. This one is from a different group.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, another chapter? Not that I'm complaining but isn't this released every quarter?

Edit: Should've looked into the comments first.

Last edited:
SOOOOOOOoooooooo the reason apocryphos killing Cross is because How Close those two are and Allen solrly seeking out Cross Guiden to the point that Apocryphos get EXTREMLY jealous and Hater that he has to watch from the sideline this garbage womanizer alcoholic General (his words, not mine) corrupt and taint Angel Allen mind . . . . . . . . . . . . Jesus fucking christ man

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, then who or what was it that Allen summoned that day? Also hearing Nea nearly wiped out the Noah introduces a lot of questions. What the hell happened before Allen got caught in this mess?

Sigh, I hate it when a interesting series is slow to update sometimes.....

SOOOOOOOoooooooo the reason apocryphos killing Cross is because How Close those two are and Allen solrly seeking out Cross Guiden to the point that Apocryphos get EXTREMLY jealous and Hater that he has to watch from the sideline this garbage womanizer alcoholic General (his words, not mine) corrupt and taint Angel Allen mind . . . . . . . . . . . . Jesus fucking christ man
Now the question is, why now? He could have done something way before Cross took Allen under his wing.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really surprising that Allen's memory is manipulated. Cross and Timcampy are the only ones who might know and they are uh, not available.

But uh, did we get off the flashback arc to start the noah flashback arc?

Dex-chan lover
I still remember that last time, the biggest chance is Lenalee holds the heart.
But somehow it is not important right now because Earl is nowhere to find and Neah's case is more urgent to solve.

I took one look and I already don't know how far I could trust this translation, since the chapter's name in Japanese translates to "Never-ending Curse", aka the literal opposite of this translation.

Or when their Japanese is at the level where they can't even distinguish between 17 and 7,000.

Wisely set Apocryphos free so Apocryphos, not Wisely, could continue looking for the Heart.

Jasdevi said they were at their limits anyway and wouldn't be able to keep restraining Apocryphos. Apocryphos wasn't going on about anything.

Also, it's not "Big bro", it's "Oni!" (Monster)

Desires said it must be something "to do" with Nea, not something "wrong" with Nea.

There are more similar mistakes, but you get the picture.

Seriously, Deepl and Google Translate can do better at this rate.

So if you find yourself even more confused after reading this translation, now you know why.

This is what happens when you prioritize speed over quality to get exposure. And you don't care about faithfulness to the source text.

DGM is ongoing and complex with a myriad of mysteries unsolved. Every single kanji letter matters. If you're putting out your translation, fan-made it may be, then put a little more care into it or else have the grace to be honest about your skill level, or leave it to people who do. Just an opinion, though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread