D.Gray-man - Vol. 27 Ch. 233 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - The Way of the Three

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@RossiniChii but then how can Mana be the Earl? I mean the Earl was there telling him how to bring back Mana and in order to call someone’s soul to be a demon you have to call out their name and Mc definitely said Mana. Or am I missing something.

So I’m presuming that with the Earl’s general craziness, it’s not Mana who’s the source of compulsively writing the “I am Here” marks wherever he goes, it’s Nea. He’s trying to tell himself that the person he’s looking for is right there inside him, but he’s too far in denial to realize it.

Kinda chilling when you think on it.

@Twi
Well, we're still in the flashback.. so we don't know the whole story yet. But base on the previous chapters the Earl is definitely Mana.. while Nea is Allen.

It's nice to see you're not the only one confused trying to remember what happened

So, if I understood well, Marian said that it's impossible for Allen to be our Allen because he is too young. For him, Allen is the host of Nea, and the only Allen at this time is the dog.
And the dog was really weird in this chap, for me, it was possessed by Nea since the incident. He keeps trying to call Mana or haunting him, saying to him that he is always besides him or to keep wandering but for nothing.
And Nea Dog kept an interest into Future Allen, maybe because of his innocence (maybe the heart as Marian suspected it), and started to approach him to possess his body.

Ok, so, luckily I've read the manga recently and stuff is still fresh in my mind.
Here's my guessing: at this point in time Mana is the Earl but doesn't remember, Allen (Red) is Nea but the innocence kept him young (at least that's what I gather from chapter 215, try re-reading that if anyone is confused, it helps, kinda) and Allen (dog) is just a dog (I'll assume that until there's any clue on the contrary).
So that's it...
Actually what IS up with chapter 215?
It looks like Allen as an adult asked Nea to keep his memories, but once the memories were transferred the innocence made Allen forget all about that and become younger???
But it's so confusing...

The Millenium Earl is both Mana and Nea , actually these two probably wouldn't exists if they hadn't been split , now what caused the split , idk ?

Dex-chan lover
I got out of my lazy ass and did a reread... BOI, the plot is crazy.

It is complex but with all the details fresh in my mind now, it isn't unmanageable, quite the contrary it is very fun clicking the pieces together.

Circuses in that age could be veritable slave houses.

Users who are viewing this thread