Dachi no Imouto - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Chapter 16

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the TL !

I'm not surprised she blew up all of a sudden. Being all secretive about your relationship is fun for a minute, but it gets old quickly.
Now the big bro can go sit on his thumbs and shut his mouth :p But she might have ruined the boys' friendship...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!!! It's so good to see this back, and with their relationship being revield too, can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the TL !

I'm not surprised she blew up all of a sudden. Being all secretive about your relationship is fun for a minute, but it gets old quickly.
Now the big bro can go sit on his thumbs and shut his mouth :p But she might have ruined the boys' friendship...
I think big bro will get over it, especially since its Taichi and not some rando. Not that he has any say in who she dates though.

Group Leader
With Haruka offhandedly mentioning the brothers thoughts on Mai dating is because of her I am gonna guess she had a rough relationship or something in the past and the brother witnessed this and now is saying Mai can't date so that she doesn't have to suffer the same way?
Admirable in a sense but suffocating all the same.
In b4 turns out manager is sexual harassment victim.

They even setup a flag for that in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Finally. I hope Taichi doesn't get off the hook for this. Lying to someone you call your friend about that for so long is pretty shitty.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a firework for right in your face, big bro. lol.

I'm guessing the former coach was inappropriate with Haruka, and Kosuke had to step in. It explains him being overprotective and being close to Haruka but not dating, and even him being averse to relationships.

kinda lame and boring way for it to all get out there, I am just not feeling this story at all. I'm good.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, her lid is off lol. That was unexpected. But yeah, I get how she feels. And he still thinks he didn't do anything bad.

Users who are viewing this thread