Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion : No, the block was from the curse applied to her, which is more or less the judge borrowing the power of the goddess to cast that magic.

Magics can still affect them, just that the spirits, the caster, don't want to get anywhere near them.

That iwin face by the mean guy......
He actually got a tiny bit of goddess power? / the goddess is like OBJECTION! He's my husband? / the answer is something else..

Dex-chan lover
@Touta i think it's just the hero's charm that affects everyone, its just bad timing that she got hit with it before the wedding

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
Well, one way to look at it is that approving that marriage would keep him available because there's no way he'd actually like his wife. By the time that marriage is dissolved, her brother-in-law would have returned and she'd have an avenue to meet his brother herself.

Admittedly, this explanation is both some mental gynmastics and would paint the goddess as kind of an awful person, but she's already iffy for the mere fact that she can pull this at marriages and didn't the first time around.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the scheming king..
He want blessing from the spirits, while he's conducting various scheme to others..
You got what you deserved man

Dex-chan lover
just went to check the web novel to see if I can figure out the reason, incase anyone wants a look.
looks like it actually is because the marriage spirit doesn't approve of her making eyes at the dad, that her affection is currently for someone else. They all had to sit down with her and tell her to stop falling for other men if this is going to work.

Double-page supporter
Possibly :
She don't really love him ...
She is illegitimate daughter from royal family ...
She was cheating and still in contact with her affair, probably the evil prince ...

Dex-chan lover
The brother has some real bad luck with women. Got away from a cartoon villain only to end up with some dumb bitch.

Double-page supporter
> be me
> forced to marry a creature like a pig
> saved by my brother once
> finally I can marry someone I truly love
> get cucked...

x28.png

Hi hello my new ship, hope you'll sail splendidly

Group Leader
@Hollow7F but you can see that she gets frustrated and well down during the wedding ... it looks like she's almost giving up on getting married ...
but in itself I think it's from the other guy's frame there

tfw you literally only exist to get NTR'd and cause drama to move the plot forward

Dex-chan lover
Everyone seem to hate the scheming king, but all I see is him simply being a king. It's already shown that he's doing everything that he can to ensure MC's family stay under him because they're pretty much the only ones preventing war with other countries. As far as the royal family is concern, MC's family is another noble house that can turn their backs on the kingdom at any moment and worst that they are so powerful. So, he's not doing it for shit and giggles.

For the royal family relations with the spirits,
in the past, they trapped and drain/killed the spirits as fuel to protect the kingdom (or something like that). The spirits are immortals and continue to hate them for it, but to humans, unknown number of generations have passed. Pretty much no human knows exactly what happened, and the royal family only knows the spirits absolutely refuse to interact with them.
Even MC doesn't know it yet.

@Meridis You should continue further, Aria's story continues again at a later stage... and you'll know then. 😜

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP Just because he's doing what a king should do doesn't mean he can't be hated. Personally i think he's still bearable compared to that one king from eiyuu kyoushitsuu. That one is a selfish childish brat who mix personal interest with work.

Users who are viewing this thread