Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.5 - My Little Treasure

Group Leader
From a mathematical perspective, she's a three-quarters spirit. From a biological perspective, who knows, could be half, could be three-quarters, could be full. They're literally magical beings.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they did a chapter like this because Rovel's clinginess and over-protectiveness of Ellen is very plot relevant.

I would prefer if the story had more sweet moments like this. I'm not really into the current plot

Double-page supporter
LOL she learnt teleportation just to get away from her dad

Hoping this chapter was to set up for the appearance of van in future chapters. Ellen having a playmate like van seems fun to see.

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea that Ellen slowly regained the memories of her previous life. I don't really care for the stories where a character has all of those memories at birth (though it's fine for a certain grade-school granny) not do I care much for the suddenly gaining all of the memories at once later on (it almost feels like a possession story more than reincarnation).

Dex-chan lover
This story...probably should have started with this. This is some pathos that we really coulda used earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread